War on Men continues - Thousands of men in Michigan alone forced to pay for kids they didn't father

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Women love to falsely accuse a man of fathering their kids figuring he has more money than the real father. Happens every day and feminists encourage it.

Refreshing News State tells Detroit man Pay for child that isn t yours or go to jail

jan 24 2015
Carnell Alexander is a wanted man. The reason? He refuses to pay child support for a child that is proven to not be his. As a result, a warrant has been issued for his arrest.

Alexander says he learned about the paternity case against him during a traffic stop in Detroit in the early 90s. The officer told him he is a deadbeat dad, there was a warrant out for his arrest.
“I knew I didn’t have a child, so I was kind of blown back,” said Alexander during an interview in October.
He would later learn this happened because his ex needed help caring for her kids.
“I put him down as father to get assistance,” she told 7 Action News.
She didn’t realize that would start a paternity case. The state would want to get reimbursement for welfare benefits from the child’s dad.

By the time Carnell learned about the paternity case, judges told him it was too late. Legally he owes the state more than $30 thousand for assistance paid to care for a child.

Carnell refuses to pay. As a result, the warrant was issued for his arrest. He plans to turn himself in on Friday.
“I will go to jail if I have to because I am tired of the mishandling of the case,” said Carnell.
“It’s not right,” said Murray Davis of the National Family Justice Association.

Davis says there are thousands of men in Carnell Alexander’s shoes because Michigan doesn’t have paternity fraud laws that protect men.

When there is evidence a woman mistakenly or purposefully declares the wrong man as husband, it doesn’t necessarily impact paternity obligations.
Davis did a study a few years back that looked at how many of the men who are declared fathers by default in Wayne County are indeed the father. He says DNA tests found 79% of the time they are not.

Women love to falsely accuse a man of fathering their kids figuring he has more money than the real father. Happens every day and feminists encourage it.

Refreshing News State tells Detroit man Pay for child that isn t yours or go to jail

jan 24 2015
Carnell Alexander is a wanted man. The reason? He refuses to pay child support for a child that is proven to not be his. As a result, a warrant has been issued for his arrest.

Alexander says he learned about the paternity case against him during a traffic stop in Detroit in the early 90s. The officer told him he is a deadbeat dad, there was a warrant out for his arrest.
“I knew I didn’t have a child, so I was kind of blown back,” said Alexander during an interview in October.
He would later learn this happened because his ex needed help caring for her kids.
She didn’t realize that would start a paternity case. The state would want to get reimbursement for welfare benefits from the child’s dad.

By the time Carnell learned about the paternity case, judges told him it was too late. Legally he owes the state more than $30 thousand for assistance paid to care for a child.

Carnell refuses to pay. As a result, the warrant was issued for his arrest. He plans to turn himself in on Friday.
“I will go to jail if I have to because I am tired of the mishandling of the case,” said Carnell.

Davis says there are thousands of men in Carnell Alexander’s shoes because Michigan doesn’t have paternity fraud laws that protect men.

When there is evidence a woman mistakenly or purposefully declares the wrong man as husband, it doesn’t necessarily impact paternity obligations.
Davis did a study a few years back that looked at how many of the men who are declared fathers by default in Wayne County are indeed the father. He says DNA tests found 79% of the time they are not.

Not only in America!!

It's the lack of fraud laws that gets me!! I won custody after a Judge was rightly convinced that the ex's "supporters" were lying. The admission of doing so sorta went against them rather badly!! Reason?? The Ex "convinced" them so they lied to the police and a Court. The consequence?? Need I tell you??

NOTHING!!!

Cost?? About 60 grand, but to them...ZERO!! All of their costs were covered by the state!!

Greg

I would guess that one of four children are attributed to the wrong man as father.

Be nice to your women, guys, and if they cross you, crush them.

Same same for you women, be nice to your guys.

If someone can't play nice, move to a different sand box.

And if children are involved, always ask the judge to restrict the domicile of the children to the District until age 18.

jan 24 2015

problem is. you gotta prove yourself innocent

buddy of mine went through that

Hey! It's Michigan! Between the unions and the government, you owe your ass to the state!

jan 24 2015

problem is. you gotta prove yourself innocent

buddy of mine went through that
DNA testing and court costs should be paid by the mother in case of negative results. That'd stop some of that fraud.

Trouble is, some over active teenybopperdoublebreastedbedthrashers really don't know who the daddy is so they pick the dick they liked the most.

jan 24 2015

Shit,

They don't even want the father in the childs life. They'd rather suck him dry this way and promote single parent families where the child is raised on the street.

Evil.

jan 24 2015

Shit,

They don't even want the father in the childs life. They'd rather suck him dry this way and promote single parent families where the child is raised on the street.

Evil.

Well I agree with you that a father should always be involved.

In this case, he's not the father and is being held accountable and punished and it's not even his kid.

And remember. Child support is actually ex-wife support. The sluts spend all the money on themselves and let the kids starve.

[

Well I agree with you that a father should always be involved.

I.

I'm not so sure about that. The father has no say in whether the kid is born or aborted so i think the mother should be responsible for the kid unless the father asks to help out.

I would guess that one of four children are attributed to the wrong man as father.

Be nice to your women, guys, and if they cross you, crush them.

Same same for you women, be nice to your guys.

If someone can't play nice, move to a different sand box.

And if children are involved, always ask the judge to restrict the domicile of the children to the District until age 18.

\

The study quoted, said 79% were not the fathers.

Did you guys create all these myths or just breathe a little more life into them?

I'm not so sure about that. The father has no say in whether the kid is born or aborted so i think the mother should be responsible for the kid unless the father asks to help out.
If you create it, you should pay for it...

It's not that simple. When a woman becomes prego, she should tell the father and if he says he wants the kid aborted and the mother refuses, then the man should have no responsibility for the kid. THINK

Forum List

Back