War, war, war is all the debating nuts on the left can talk about!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I just finished another box of popcorn, this will be my third....man, ya gotta love these war mongering nuts on tonights debates.....mom's dad's, are you ready to sacrifice your kids just to make a nut feel better? Elect these morons and you'll have war up your as......at the end of the day, Thank you Obama for being our president!! 3 wars are counting is 3 wars too gotdamned many!!

He thinks any one not on his right is a lefty.

Last edited:
  • Banned
The left?

War up your as...

As what?

Three wars are counting?

Who's the moron?

Uh, Moron here....uh, the US got its hand print on just about every conflict going on in the world today. You know this and I know this and if we had these conservative nuts in the white house today, the entire landscape of the planet would be smoldering with gun powder....

NO PEACE.....WITH A CONSERVATIVE

KNOW PEACE......VOTE DEMOCRATIC

• Banned
Obama should really return his Nobel Peace Prize.

What the fuck he needs to do is stop listening to these war mongering Generals who'd be out of a fuckin job if it wasn't wars going on and stop pandering to these war loving fuckin conservatives who double dog dares his black ass to do the right and pull out. We're now fighting the second longest war in US history with these fuckin muslims with no end in sight......you do know the first war is the war on ignorance....and that war will be until infinity and beyond!!

Forum List

Back