Warning: Enter Detroit at your own risk

Ariux

Rookie
Mar 16, 2012
From that once great white city and now the afro shithhole city of Detroit:

enter-at-your-own-risk.jpg

F-ing colds, hustling for more money that they don't deserve.

Aruix you blog on an online forum. Your not really the best individual to comment on any person.

Why is it America's most violent city?Reason: the police dept's are not doing their jobs.They are always somewhere far from the incident,they are either too afraid to go into these neighborhoods or they are being told not to go into these hoods.They need new leaders someone with balls to clean these neighbor hoods up.Any of you big bad whites or Blacks out there want o manup.

92 year old mother in law told me how as a kid she would visit her cousins in Detroit. "It was a really dangerous town back then- you had to watch where you went".

When I told her it was even worse today she looked at me in disbelief and said "IT IS?"
LOL she's pretty cool.

I bet that they would pay you a lot of money to go there and straighten out their city. I think that you would do a great job! Your posts lead me to believe that you are highly qualified for the job,

:lol:

Republicans are of the opinion of everyone for themselves. Detroit must be their model city.

Why is it America's most violent city?Reason: the police dept's are not doing their jobs.They are always somewhere far from the incident,they are either too afraid to go into these neighborhoods or they are being told not to go into these hoods.They need new leaders someone with balls to clean these neighbor hoods up.Any of you big bad whites or Blacks out there want o manup.

Way to throw them under the bus. Their hours are cut (meaning some precincts now keep business hours like a store), their pay is shit (some of them have actually had to apply for food stamps) and they constantly have to go into situations that may not come out of alive with absolutely no guarantee that their families won't starve without their paycheck or pension (if that's still even safe) coming in.

So yeah, I don't blame for that. They're doing what they have to do to ensure they make it home to their families. You can thank Mayor Bing and the completely inept city council for that.

As for the City itself....it's still quite beautiful downtown and in the immediate areas honestly. It's the surrounding suburbs like Highland Park that are ridiculously bad looking. Went walking around the Campus Martius this past Friday for the first time with some co-workers and we had a good time. It was crowded as all get out, but it was a good night. Think the Tigers played that night, but not so sure since I don't follow basebal.

You're stupid. I've been to Detroit many times, there is lots to do there.

Way to throw them under the bus. Their hours are cut (meaning some precincts now keep business hours like a store), their pay is shit (some of them have actually had to apply for food stamps) and they constantly have to go into situations that may not come out of alive with absolutely no guarantee that their families won't starve without their paycheck or pension (if that's still even safe) coming in.

So yeah, I don't blame for that. They're doing what they have to do to ensure they make it home to their families. You can thank Mayor Bing and the completely inept city council for that.
Did the mayor drop the cops wages and city employees to min. wage?

He definitely cut the wages of all city employees, but I'm not sure what that wage is currently though. He's been cutting everything he can to save money and that is quite admirable as it's the right approach to take to a problem like one Detroit is facing, but it was always going to have backlash from the citizenry. That's rather unavoidable.

I bet that they would pay you a lot of money to go there and straighten out their city. I think that you would do a great job! Your posts lead me to believe that you are highly qualified for the job,

:lol:

He definitely cut the wages of all city employees, but I'm not sure what that wage is currently though. He's been cutting everything he can to save money and that is quite admirable as it's the right approach to take to a problem like one Detroit is facing, but it was always going to have backlash from the citizenry. That's rather unavoidable.

yes, ofcourse. Where I live it is rural, the cops were shut down from midnite to 5 am to cut costs, damn looting is easy these days.:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:
92 year old mother in law told me how as a kid she would visit her cousins in Detroit. "It was a really dangerous town back then- you had to watch where you went".

When I told her it was even worse today she looked at me in disbelief and said "IT IS?"
LOL she's pretty cool.

I grew up in Oklahoma City and it's rough town and you had better watch where you go, but what large city isn't?

remember when Cincinatti declared their cops were racists? the cops stayed out of the black areas and life was hell for blacks for a few years. Detroit may find out that as bad as it is now, it can get a whole lot worse.

you can bet your bottom dollar ariux doesn't live anywhere near a violent city.They dont allow trailer trash in.

"oh woe is me"city cops complaining:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back