Warren Blasts Biden For Allowing Son To Sit On Criminal Ukranian's Board...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Despite calling for Trump's Impeachment because she knows she can't beat him in 2020, Warren gets it ... and she's not trying to blame Trump for VP's son associating with / working for known criminal Ukrainian known for doing business with Putin! She puts the blame where it belongs - BIDEN!

"Taking questions from reporters following a town hall event in the first-in-the-nation presidential primary state of New Hampshire, the Massachusetts Democrat was asked if she would allow her vice president’s child to serve on the board of a foreign company if she were president. Warren quickly answered, “no.”

Elizabeth Warren says she wouldn't allow the child of her VP to sit on foreign company's board

Despite calling for Trump's Impeachment because she knows she can't beat him in 2020, Warren gets it ... and she's not trying to blame Trump for VP's son associating with / working for known criminal Ukrainian known for doing business with Putin! She puts the blame where it belongs - BIDEN!

"Taking questions from reporters following a town hall event in the first-in-the-nation presidential primary state of New Hampshire, the Massachusetts Democrat was asked if she would allow her vice president’s child to serve on the board of a foreign company if she were president. Warren quickly answered, “no.”

Elizabeth Warren says she wouldn't allow the child of her VP to sit on foreign company's board

Now the demise of Democrats begin....

The destruction of Biden has started. With Warren now bringing it up about his son following in the footsteps of Trump, they'll have no choice but to go in for the kill.

The destruction of Biden has started. With Warren now bringing it up about his son following in the footsteps of Trump, they'll have no choice but to go in for the kill.
This reminds me of a circular firing squad!
Rudy Giuliani said it best the other day. I'm paraphrasing ; "The Democrats (what they keep doing to themselves ) remind me of the fighter who comes in flailing his arms around like crazy as he approaches a prepared fighter who stands there and knocks him out with one punch."

This reminds me of a circular firing squad!
Rudy Giuliani said it best the other day. I'm paraphrasing ; "The Democrats (what they keep doing to themselves ) remind me of the fighter who comes in flailing his arms around like crazy as he approaches a prepared fighter who stands there and knocks him out with one punch."
Lol....I watched him say that on Laura Ingraham's show Tuesday night. He was fired up!

She's going in for the kill...a scalpin!
Bidens finished

Thread fail. The article says Warren favors impeachment move, and didn't mention Biden.

Rush's theory is that the Fake News MSM and their DNC want Creepy, Sleepy Joe out. That is why a fake impeachment is the only hope Fake News MSM, their DNC, and their politicians have to prevent another landslide victory for President Trump. Faukahantis will be destroyed even more easily than Crooked Hillary in debates.

So it's OK for Elizabeth Warren to use Biden's son sitting on the board of a Russian oligarch against Biden but it's not for Trump to order an investigation into the same thing? Really, Democrats?

Forum List

Back