Warren, in apology, cites America's 'long legacy' of 'racism & oppression' after black women quits

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Fauxahontae Nevada Campaign!

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., apologized on Thursday after a report that six women of color who left her campaign in recent months felt marginalized by the staff, saying she is working to address the concerns but she's "also aware that racism and oppression have left a long legacy."

“I believe these women completely and without reservation, and I apologize that they have had a bad experience on this campaign,” Warren told reporters Thursday in Derry, N.H. “I take personal responsibility for this and I'm working with my team to address these concerns... It is important that we stay vigilant. These women have been courageous to come forward, and again, I apologize.”

During an interview on MSNBC, Warren reiterated her apology and the problems that plagued her campaign staff actually stem from the country's history.

"I apologize personally that they had a bad experience on the campaign. I really work hard to try and build a campaign and a work environment where it's diverse and open and everyone is welcomed and celebrated and gets to bring their whole self to work every day," Warren said. "But I'm also aware that racism and oppression have left a long legacy. And it creates a toxicity where people, power structures, people take advantage of other people -- it's something for which we have to be constantly vigilant and constantly determined to do better."

She added: "I take responsibility for this and I'm working with my team to address these concerns."

Politico reported Thursday that six campaign staffers have left Warren's 70-person Nevada team since November, with three of them saying they felt marginalized and that their grievances were not addressed despite taking them to their superiors or to human resources staff.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

------------

Elizabeth Warren proposes jail time for CEOs to hold corporations accountable...

She want's to hold CEO's accountable for things companies do, but she's passing the buck on her own campaign?

Irony, much?

She should be thankful her Mexican gardener, Asian chef and Puerto Rican limo driver didn't quit.

Another Democratic campaign more blacks complaining of racism lol if it’s not Bernie Sanders is mayor Pete now it’s Warren..

Interesting how Warren doesn't address the issue saying racism has no place in her campaign and she will be letting go anyone who holds racist views.
Just going by Warren's past comments, I do wonder if these women of color are all real women or if any of them are trans identifying men. :dunno:

Warren said she was going to hire an 8 year old bisexual Latino transgender hermaphrodite to check the "racist vibes" of her campaign

If you're gonna play the Identity Politics game, you've gotta take the bad with the good.

Tough crap.

Well, Warren should know all about racism and oppression, since her ancestor helped steal the Chorokees' land and send them on the Trail of Tears, then murdered an Indian and tried to steal the Cherokees' land again in Oklahoma!!!

Interesting how Warren doesn't address the issue saying racism has no place in her campaign and she will be letting go anyone who holds racist views.
Just going by Warren's past comments, I do wonder if these women of color are all real women or if any of them are trans identifying men. :dunno:
Who knows it could be Shawn King or rachel dolezal

Forum List

Back