Warren Will Avoid FOX Town Hall

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
“Fox News is a hate-for-profit racket that gives a megaphone to racists and conspiracists ― it’s designed to turn us against each other, risking life & death consequences, to provide cover for the corruption that’s rotting our government and hollowing out our middle class,”

TRANSLATION: "I don't like hard questions, and they'll just make fun of my Indian squaw headband."

Elizabeth Warren Says No To Fox News Town Hall | HuffPost

She should gain 300 pounds and stomp around screaming “fake news.” Conservatives will flock to her.

Wasn't it Warren Buffet who said you can't make a good deal with a bad person??

She should gain 300 pounds and stomp around screaming “fake news.” Conservatives will flock to her.

Michael Moore has been doing that for years, only left wing nuts follow him. I think he is well over 300 lbs.

It sounded better than Trump's "fake news" excuses.
i wonder if Warren would do a town hall run/hosted from actual beavers
From Oregon?
I think she would have to stay in the East to protect herself from bodily harm.
hey,,,didnt the "Sasquatch Community" of Washington State invite Warren for a town hall?
They did, but, it turned out to be a colony of unshaven lesbians..

You can be certain that Elizabeth Warren is a good candidate because the only thing Republicans can say about her, after all these years, is this childish "Pocahontas" meme.

That's all they have.

They fear her.

Last edited:
“Fox News is a hate-for-profit racket that gives a megaphone to racists and conspiracists ― it’s designed to turn us against each other, risking life & death consequences, to provide cover for the corruption that’s rotting our government and hollowing out our middle class,”

TRANSLATION: "I don't like hard questions, and they'll just make fun of my Indian squaw headband."

Elizabeth Warren Says No To Fox News Town Hall | HuffPost

She makes a good point. None of the wingers here seem to have one, tho.

From Oregon?
hey,,,didnt the "Sasquatch Community" of Washington State invite Warren for a town hall?
unshaven lesbians? that sounds like the name of a major movie

From Oregon?
oh yes,,,i just remembered. "Dawn Of The Living Unshaved Lesbians",,,that scared the bajezzus out of me! more than the exxxxorcist!

From Oregon?
It's really a business by dentist that gives the girls haircuts...

Some of the last town halls didn't they have some reps running that were confronted by angry members of the audience?

You can be certain that Elizabeth Warren is a good candidate because the only thing Republicans can say about her, after all these years, is this childish "Pocahontas" meme.

That's all they have.

They fear her.
Oh hold on, hold on I'm gonna get me a beeeer. Lol, a beer, she says.

Forum List

Back