🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Warren's juxtaposition Gamble Against America's wealthiest Businessmen

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Warren is picking a fight with America's wealthiest Businessmen. Notably Missing from the list of too big to be ones is the Harvard Endowment Fund, Bloomberg incorporated and the Various Soros affiliated corporate fronts that could likewise be fitted for the Monopoly
Statutes. One can only assume that they have already forked over the campaign
Cash to her cause.

Question here is...will she paint herself as the Don Quixote candidate for 2020 or simply draw unlimited funds to her opponents from her new and powerful chosen enemies?

Elizabeth Warren calls to break up Facebook, Google and Amazon

What I find interesting here is the reports
That Bob Barr the new AG is also gunning for the same big boys.

Personally I believe there is a solid case to be made against Facebook and Google.

Good luck with Amazon and Apple ...
I kinda see her point but not her strategy
on them.

This should be good.

Jo

She really made a mess setting up the "Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" to be an independently funded (by the Fed!!) and unanswerable (she thought) to the Exec Branch (the USSC said no). Thank God Trump put Mulvaney in as Director, he straightened their asses out. Warren intended that CFPB to be the financial gestapo answering to no one.
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

She really made a mess setting up the "Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" to be an independently funded (by the Fed!!) and unanswerable (she thought) to the Exec Branch (the USSC said no). Thank God Trump put Mulvaney in as Director, he straightened their asses out. Warren intended that CFPB to be the financial gestapo answering to no one.

Not sure how she hopes to distinguish herself from the people she's attacking. With that kind of money against her we might see blitz adds running her down hard.

JO

Not sure how she hopes to distinguish herself from the people she's attacking. With that kind of money against her we might see blitz adds running her down hard.

JO

She is eloquent in debates and townhalls, and she has a loyal following. I'm hopeful that Bernie's crowd (or Biden's) is much bigger and Liz drops out. She's just not promising enough free stuff. <g>

Forum List

Back