Status
Not open for further replies.

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Biden might not want us to proxy war Iran like they have done with us, nor take on Iran direct, but today Biden made it known again that the greatest threat he see's is not Iran but, us deplorables, who he said today if they are serious the Dems should
start a "real physical revolution."
In other words if they want their coup and party taking over like in fascist form they long for, they should turn to military physical removal of their opposition party in a civil war.
Way to prove your party is the party of Facism and Treason.
Barr's job is getting easier and easier each time these coupe enthusiasts speak.

Do you have a link to that so the rest of us can see it?

Does it really matter? There isn’t a democrat running who can beat Trump.

Biden might not want us to proxy war Iran like they have done with us, nor take on Iran direct, but today Biden made it known again that the greatest threat he see's is not Iran but, us deplorables, who he said today if they are serious the Dems should
In other words if they want their coup and party taking over like in fascist form they long for, they should turn to military physical removal of their opposition party in a civil war.
Barr's job is getting easier and easier each time these coupe enthusiasts speak.
Barr has proved nothing so far..

What, to lazy to type
"Biden military revolution"
Into the search engine Google, then cut and paste what I typed for you and should be the first link Fox news had his speach paraphrased.
I saw the speach, so it's real, not reported on.

What, to lazy to type
Into the search engine Google, then cut and paste what I typed for you and should be the first link Fox news had his speach paraphrased.
Amazing how lazy the OP is..since he or she was too lazy to include it in their OP to help support their position but with no link their is a no proof so I doubt Biden said anything you claim..

Barr has proved nothing so far..
Busted! Mueller took 2 years 35 million to prove nothing, you watch your party comitt obstruction and can't even give the guy a month or more for that "Nothing". *RFLMAO*
You sure with your track record that you can afford to be wrong again, as you are batting 1000 there sport. :)

What, to lazy to type
Amazing how lazy the OP is..since he or she was too lazy to include it in their OP to help support their position but with no link their is a no proof so I doubt Biden said anything you claim..
So you are saying CNN and NYTimes without releasing their source is null and void and also the Fisa warrant was therefore FBI laziness?
Thank you! :)

It’s impossible to compromise with Republicans. What you have to do is defeat them. That’s the only way.

D6YT7kKWkAAO1WG

great. he just got his theme song from olyvia newton john.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back