Was Kamala lying about Biden's racism or is it OK to run on the ticket with a racist?

So what is Kamala doing with someone she called out for racism?

• She was lying

• It's OK to run on a ticket with a racist

Results are only viewable after voting.

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Can't have it both ways. Was Kamala lying about Biden being a racist for political gain? That would be incredibly cynical. Or if not and she meant it, how can she run on his ticket? Are Democrats really that disingenuous? They scream bloody murder about racism, but then do it to each other as well and then admit they didn't really mean it?

I mean I get that they were both campaigning for President. But I thought racism was supposed to be such a serious issue. But now even Democrats admit it's just a campaign smear?

Can't have it both ways. Was Kamala lying about Biden being a racist for political gain? That would be incredibly cynical. Or if not and she meant it, how can she run on his ticket? Are Democrats really that disingenuous? They scream bloody murder about racism, but then do it to each other as well and then admit they didn't really mean it?

I mean I get that they were both campaigning for President. But I thought racism was supposed to be such a serious issue. But now even Democrats admit it's just a campaign smear?

excellent point and a question that, in a sane world, would hound her for the entire campaign.

but, i doubt she will ever be asked it.

it does show that dems should never be given any credibility when they discuss wacism.

would you not agree, Tom Paine 1949?

If you question her ON ANYTHING you are being racist. But just to be on the safe side, she and Joe avoid the press...and will try to cancel all debates. For abundance of caution. Save lives and stuff.

My question is why is the lamestream media calling her "African American"? Are they that geographically challenged? Last time I checked India and Jamaica are not located in Africa.

Democrats are extremely racist and sexist people.

Kamala was picked for racist sexist reasons.

Democrats are the racist/sexist they claim to hate.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
My question is why is the lamestream media calling her "African American"? Are they that geographically challenged? Last time I checked India and Jamaica are not located in Africa.

Because black is #1 on the identity politics rankings

Forum List

Back