Was Michael Hastings the victim of an ordered assassination?

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
WikiLeaks says journalist Michael Hastings, 33, killed in a fiery crash early Tuesday morning after his Mercedes plowed into a tree near the corners of Melrose and Highland Avenues, had contacted the organization hours earlier to say he was the subject of an FBI investigation.
Hastings, perhaps best known for the 2010 Rolling Stone piece that ultimately brought down U.S. Army Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal, was hailed in countless obituaries as a fearless and unstoppable reporter.

"Michael Hastings contacted WikiLeaks lawyer Jennifer Robinson just a few hours before he died, saying that the FBI was investigating him."

“Michael Hastings was really only interested in writing stories someone didn’t want him to write -- often his subjects; occasionally his editor," reads one post on BuzzFeed, where Hastings was a contributor.
WikiLeaks: Michael Hastings Said FBI Was Tracking Him Hours Before His Death

Just accusing a reporter of a crime expecting that to shut them up didn't work. Trying to use threats to shut people up doesn't work, Aurelia Fedenisn is still talking. Edward Snowden is in hiding in China. There's only one thing left. Direct assassination.

Interesting discussions on the Web about how and why a Mercedes Benz would erupt into a fireball like that.

Nah, I read there were eyewitnesses that saw him driving insanely fast before his accident. He was a left-winger, anyways, and certainly in the same ideological camp as Obama in many ways.

There could be many reasons for a car speeding out of control, not all of them attributable to the driver.

“A lot of his friends were worried that he was in a very agitated state, yes. No question, people were concerned,” said Cenk Uygur, host of “The Young Turks.”

“He was incredibly tense and very worried and was concerned that the government was looking in on his material,” he said.

“I don’t know what his state of mind was at 4:30 in the morning, but I do know what his state of mind was in general, and it was a nervous wreck.”

Read more: Journalist Michael Hastings Dies in Fiery Hollywood Crash | KTLA 5

Nah, I read there were eyewitnesses that saw him driving insanely fast before his accident. He was a left-winger, anyways, and certainly in the same ideological camp as Obama in many ways.

Ed Snowden was a leftist too. Before.

There could be many reasons for a car speeding out of control, not all of them attributable to the driver.

“A lot of his friends were worried that he was in a very agitated state, yes. No question, people were concerned,” said Cenk Uygur, host of “The Young Turks.”

“He was incredibly tense and very worried and was concerned that the government was looking in on his material,” he said.

“I don’t know what his state of mind was at 4:30 in the morning, but I do know what his state of mind was in general, and it was a nervous wreck.”

Read more: Journalist Michael Hastings Dies in Fiery Hollywood Crash | KTLA 5

I don't believe a word that comes out of the mouth of a communist like Cenk Uygur.

Ed Snowden was a leftist too. Before.

He still is, I think. Perhaps he's a Ron Paul bot, considering he donated money to Paul's campaign. I'm not sold on sympathy for Snowden, and I despise Greenwald. Plus, he ran to China.

After what the obama government did to Aurelia Fedenisn I'm not surprised Snowden went to a country like China for protection. I'll bet Fedensin is sorry she didn't go to China too.

"It sounded lie a bomb went off". "The engine flies from the car".

Yeah well, that's what happens when a bomb blows a car apart. Ask anyone who has been to Iraq and Afghanistan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61imjol1E9c&feature=player_embedded#at=60]Michael Hastings Dies in Fiery Hollywood Crash: "It sounded like a bomb went off" - YouTube[/ame]

After what the obama government did to Aurelia Fedenisn I'm not surprised Snowden went to a country like China for protection. I'll bet Fedensin is sorry she didn't go to China too.

Not familiar with that story. Is that connected to Benghazi?

Not familiar with that story. Is that connected to Benghazi?

No but you should become familiar with Aurelia Fedenisn. She's an inspector general and uncovered the abuse and corruption in Hillary's state department. Take a look, see how the obama clan is persecuting her for exposing the truth.

Forum List

Back