Was Obama prophetic: "Never underestimate Joe's ability to F__K things up". Was he right? (Poll)

Was Obama right that democrats should never have underestimated Joe's ability to mess things up?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
Seeing the democrats melt down over Biden's recent displays of senility, I am reminded of what Obama said.

Obama ā€˜vented his concerns about Biden and said ā€œdonā€™t underestimate Joeā€™s ability to f*** things upā€ā€˜​

So factoring in that Joe Biden's "war chest" is about $240m and it has to be spent on Biden's or Kamala's campaign.
Really limits what the DNC can do as far as replacing Joe and Kamala. State deadlines for ballot access are approaching fast.

So my humble opinion is that Obama got one right.
Joe has demonstrated the ability to mess things up so badly that they really can't be fixed, including the US border invasion.
So sad...

Seeing the democrats melt down over Biden's recent displays of senility, I am reminded of what Obama said.

Obama ā€˜vented his concerns about Biden and said ā€œdonā€™t underestimate Joeā€™s ability to f*** things upā€ā€˜​

So factoring in that Joe Biden's "war chest" is about $240m and it has to be spent on Biden's or Kamala's campaign.
Really limits what the DNC can do as far as replacing Joe and Kamala. State deadlines for ballot access are approaching fast.

Joe has demonstrated the ability to mess things up so badly that they really can't be fixed, including the US border invasion.
So sad...
No, the Dems did. Not only democracy in the U.S in which they don't even hold Primary votes but also globally as their tactics give strength to Americas enemies.

They lied for years and will continue to have the MSM repeat their narrative wherever they choose to go.

Media did it.
I can agree with that. The "Free Press" was partisan from day-1 asking Biden "ice cream" questions while grilling Trump.

Trump had real press conferences as well as "gaggles" on his way to the helicopter during his 1st term.

So I hope that Trump never has another press conference or gaggle.

Let the "Free Press" learn what partisanship gets them, a lying press secretary, that offers to "circle back".

So sad...
If you remember correctly Biden initially refused to run for the office. They chased him down over a period of 12 to 18 months and nagged the shit out of him. He probably had some idea that it could turn out this way.

So sad...
~~~~~~~
Then Robert Gates confirms it by saying Joe Biden has consistently been on the wrong side of foreign policy his entire life.Don't believe your lying eyes.

If you remember correctly Biden initially refused to run for the office. They chased him down over a period of 12 to 18 months and nagged the shit out of him. He probably had some idea that it could turn out this way.

Biden wanted to run in 2016 but Obama told him not to supposedly because Biden was still grieving over Beau, but most likely because Hillary was promised the nomination after 2008.

Yep the ever predictable Bimbo parade
~~~~~~
I thought that spot was already taken by Mayorkas..
1720121812563.png

1720122008410.png

So sad...
I don't think you can call it prophetic actually. Obama was talking about the here and now back then when he said that. Of course, it still applies the same today as it did way back then.

I don't think you can call it prophetic actually. Obama was talking about the here and now back then when he said that. Of course, it still applies the same today as it did way back then.
So when Obama recommended Biden he knew damn well that Biden was incompetent.
Biden let 12,000,000 illegals into the US, including criminals and terrrorists.
Now Biden has proven himself to be incompetent and unelectable, a fitting end to the Obama legacy.

So sad...
At least Barry Hussein got one thing right.

Forum List

Back