Was Sotomayor's seal team six comment a dog whistle to the left?

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
I keep reading the claim TRUMP could send seal team six after his opponents with immunity from libs on here, and after doing a little news catchup I can't believe the comment originates from a SCOTUS justice!!! WTF
Seriously anyone thinking this maybe suggesting a threat directed towards TRUMP?
Democrats have lost it.

I keep reading the claim TRUMP could send seal team six after his opponents with immunity from libs on here, and after doing a little news catchup I can't believe the comment originates from a SCOTUS justice!!! WTF
Seriously anyone thinking this maybe suggesting a threat directed towards TRUMP?
Democrats have lost it.

Yeah, it was pathetic of Sotomayor to echo Pan's over the top remark in her Appellate decision in a SCOTUS dissent.

She [Sotomayor] beclowns herself yet again. Worst SCt Justice in memory, dumb as a rock.

Only those who spend their days fantasizing about killing their opposition.

Like you and the very violent Trump cultists.

So, who is on your kill list?

All your homies:

1719863513077.png

1719863436851.png

1719863191420.png

1719863209221.png

1719863222088.png

1719863240267.png

1719863278760.png

Democrats have lost it.
She was probably speaking 'hillury'. She's on deaths door, we need that worthless bitch to hang in there for 6 more months.

I rarely root for filthy fucking animals but YOU GOT THIS BITCH!!

Democrats have lost it.
No, it's a completely delusional fever dream of a moonbat, who's unqualified to be sitting on the highest court in the land....Or any court for that matter.

Democrats have lost it.

This little twat, who's a paid Biden shill, picked up on it and ran with it.

He'll be getting a visit from the Secret Service shortly:

Do you have a link to this?

Democrats have lost it.
who wants to tell her assassinating your political enemy is a treasonous act not a constitutionally authorized official one???

Democrats have lost it.
The remedies are: Impeachment or Tree of Liberty

Democrats have lost it.

Hellokitty

Please provide a link to these comments.

Forum List

Back