Zone1 Was The Garden Of Eden A Real Place?

a kinda childish juxtaposition. All scriptural writings are of very important
historical significance.
one thing that shocked me was finding out that words in the The Bible have not changed since its creation according to one of Dolores Cannon's books. But the Aliens tell Humans to follow the words of Jesus not The Bible.

Doesn't matter if it is a real place or not; it's the writings that are important and relevant to later people. What changes if it is found or not found to be a 'real place'? Nothing.

As mentioned in a similar thread , there was no Garden of Eden in the outdoors sense . A deliberate mistranslation .

There were several "gardens" ( special places ) across the planet and they were the ones created by the Elohim where they were obliged to live in, because presumably our atmosphere was harmful or even lethal to them.
The so called lab rats Adam and Eve were the subjects of DNA alteration .
It is all there in original Sanskrit and the esoteric writings of the Patanjali Yoga Sutras .

Of course if you are happier with the soppy type of fairy story in the Old Testament , so be it .

surada claims that scriptural writings have no historical importance???!!!!!
I am horrified
Of course someone Cognitively Rigid is horrified .

The so called Scriptures are all manufactured propaganda, mis- translated by those that were in power when changes were required .
The first five Books of the OT are bunkum in terms of translated accuracy and then AD 325 made a mockery of so called NT accuracy .

But that is all to much for those that have been imprinted .
Our species simply cannot abide Change when it moves a consensus view away from ingrained Faith .

A bit like when people had to give up the idea that the Universe orbited Earth . Or that the Earth was not Flat .

one thing that shocked me was finding out that words in the The Bible have not changed since its creation according to one of Dolores Cannon's books. But the Aliens tell Humans to follow the words of Jesus not The Bible.

They have changed many times... been redacted and amended to add prophecy.. During the reign of King Omri the different creation stories from Israel and Judah were combined.

Mormons also used to think they could have more than one wife like Muslims.
They also believe that Joseph Smith dug up a golden tablet but it was taken from him before anyone could see it.
Anyone who's read the book of Mormon can tell it's not the word of God.
wrong as usual. And there were witnesses to everything Joseph Smith had and did, further some of those witnesses left the church but never recanted their statements.

Was The Garden Of Eden A Real Place?​

Only for people like you - believing in kiddo books, fairy tales, ghosts and non scientific proven assumptions.
How a person living in the 21st century can - with all the science and archeological evidence available - keep his fantasy about Adam&Eve, alive, only proves his inability to think for himself.

In the earlier story about the garden of Eden humans were the gardeners who served the gods. God brought a global flood because the humans had become too numerous and too noisy. They had become pests.

All I know of Mormons is of those whom I did business with, and it was refreshing to do business with people I didn't need to spend a lot of money on lawyers on to get deals done and handshake agreements lived up to. Never happened with Jews and Catholics and most atheists.

It's said that where the Tigrus and Euphrates meet it is the most fertile soil on the planet.

This is supposed to be originally the area that the Garden of Eden was located.

This is in Iraq.

One of my buddies who spent time in Iraq after Desert Storm said there's a place in Iraq where you can grow anything without fertilizer or water.

No.
It is a fantasy made up to blame women for male stupidity.

I'm Episcopalian.

Adam and Eve were labor in the garden of Eden.

Radical Episcopalianists believe that Almighty God put Adam and Steve into the Garden of Eden, not Adam and Eve.

One of the biggest difference between them and other denominations.

what "words of Jesus" ? He left no writings. The NT consists of third hand hearsay (for the glory of rome, no less)
None at all. There was no Exodus, no global flood...
there was no muhummad---a very scholarly study proves that the rapist pig never existed AND ----"JESUS" --- that as quite a vulgar joke

Mormons also used to think they could have more than one wife like Muslims.
They also believe that Joseph Smith dug up a golden tablet but it was taken from him before anyone could see it.
Anyone who's read the book of Mormon can tell it's not the word of God.
Everything I ever needed to know about the LDS Church I learned from South Park.

Actually that is not true since I lived in a predominately Mormon community for seven years. I learned some very interesting things. South Park could have added a few things.

Forum List

Back