Was the Pandemic worth getting rid of Trump?

If Trump showed leadership, made tough decisions, LED BY EXAMPLE ……America would have loved him
Just like they loved George Bush after 9-11

Instead, Trump politicized COVID

Not my fault
Covid cannot impact my great economy
Covid must be over before the election
For all his faults, Bush made 9/11 an existential crisis for America. Trump made COVID an existential crisis for Trump.

Or six years ago.
economically that was a good time. the following term was GREAT.

six years ago would have been better without the magic negro!!!!
yeahhh.jpg

Post up your photo of gas prices from six years ago!!!!! I took this pic during Trumps term!!!!!

Last edited:
NOTHING TRUMP did caused him not to be president now other than he wasnt' a swamp creature and the corrupt swamp wanted him gone by all costs.
In my lifetime there was never an administration more corrupt and filled with swamp creatures, than the trump administration. Wake up from this make believe world that you sleep in!!!!!!!!!!

try researching it!!!! Seriously!!!!!

economically that was a good time. the following term was GREAT.

six years ago would have been better without the magic negro!!!!View attachment 618645

Post up your photo of gas prices from six years ago!!!!! I took this pic during Trumps term!!!!!
where was that? When was that, when demand hit the lowest in a century, during covid? You are willfully playing an idiot!

Considering the state America is currently in...
If people could go back and change their vote over 10% of registered voters would do so for president.
More than enough to landslide Trump back into office.

Midterms are going to be the death of the Democrats. Joe is going to be lucky if he escapes to Delaware in a couple of years.

For all his faults, Bush made 9/11 an existential crisis for America. Trump made COVID an existential crisis for Trump.

Trump’s biggest challenge was a Leader needs to show compassion in a crisis like this

Compassion is an emotion that Trump lacks

Considering the state America is currently in...
If people could go back and change their vote over 10% of registered voters would do so for president.
More than enough to landslide Trump back into office.

Midterms are going to be the death of the Democrats. Joe is going to be lucky if he escapes to Delaware in a couple of years.

Maybe for another Republican who doesn’t have Trumps baggage

84 million voted AGAINST Trump in 2020.
Trump has done much to solidify his MAGA base. He has done nothing to convince the 84 million that they were wrong about him

Is Trump going to run on his support of Putin?
Is he going to run on Jan 6?
Is he still going to be ranting about how elections are crooked and he was cheated?

There is not a lot of new news to comment on in this thread. It is well plowed ground.
Nonetheless, I did see two posts that resonated with me. And, importantly, seemed appropriately paired......one from good poster Turtlesoup, the other from 'evenflow'.

You know damn well 84 million people did not vote for that senile pedophile joe who couldn't even get people to show up at his rallies.
Thinking people aren't buying he won the election BS. Joe said it--they had the largest coalition of voter fraud lined up to get him in. Zuckerberg bought off election officials in key states paying them millions $$$$, the Chinese created false IDS, Soros paid his thugs at community and black activists groups to stuff the ballots, a certain illegal support group got snagged having their underage minions load up ballots, and who bunch of other fraud occured. They used the scamdemic to justify unsecure ballot drop off to do so and they look to try their shit again----

Re-Formatted:
  • "84 million people did not vote for that senile pedophile
  • Zuckerberg bought off election officials
  • Chinese created false IDS
  • Soros paid his thugs .....to stuff the ballots
  • underage minions load up ballots
  • the scamdemic to justify unsecure ballot drop off"

Without being dismissive, condescedning, or pejorative......there, nonethelss, seems to be a vocal representation of Q-fringies here.
    Or, as I learned just this morning, it is possible some posters here suffer from a thiamine deficiency...which can lead to Korsakoff's syndrome, with its' symptom of confabulation. Whereby sufferers make up fantastical stories, believing them to be true.

Confabulists?
    Q-Anon fringies?

I love this bar.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

Perhaps more succinctly and to the point, poster 'evenflow's' observation of good poster Turtlesoup's thoughtful contribution seems to have the most traction here:
"more tin hat conspiracy"

IMHO

In my lifetime there was never an administration more corrupt and filled with swamp creatures, than the trump administration. Wake up from this make believe world that you sleep in!!!!!!!!!!

try researching it!!!! Seriously!!!!!
Lib please, while Trump was frequently his own worst enemy idiot Dems and RINO's are far worse at being in charge. Trump's record of accomplishments as president would be historic if there was a (D) next to his name and you people know it.

Trump was not better than anyone
He is considered to be one of our worst Presidents
Maybe by award winning assholes like you. For others, myself included, he did some great things. Secure borders being one very important one.

Maybe for another Republican who doesn’t have Trumps baggage

84 million voted AGAINST Trump in 2020.
Trump has done much to solidify his MAGA base. He has done nothing to convince the 84 million that they were wrong about him

Is Trump going to run on his support of Putin?
Is he going to run on Jan 6?
Is he still going to be ranting about how elections are crooked and he was cheated?
Who are you trying to convince?
Me or yourself?
I'm uncorruptible as I'm A-political.

I'm not a fan of any politician anywhere at anytime. Trump performed as expected. It was a decent job.
Joe?
Actually worse than expected. This one is going to hurt for a while.

This is a question for you Anti/Never Trumpers: If you could go back and prevent the Covid pandemic, knowing that President Trump would be reelected to a second term (with GOP congressional majorities), would you do so?

This may be a difficult question, but please refrain from answering if you can't preface your response with a "Yes" or "No."
Are you actually asserting that Trump was not re-elected because his Covid response was insufficient and insincere?
The problem wasn’t ever Covid. It was always Trump himself.

Are you actually asserting that Trump was not re-elected because his Covid response was insufficient and insincere?
The problem wasn’t ever Covid. It was always Trump himself.
Trump could have emerged as a savior during COVID

Instead, he emerged as a self centered politician more concerned with his self interest than protecting the American people

Trump could have emerged as a savior during COVID

Instead, he emerged as a self centered politician more concerned with his self interest than protecting the American people.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indeed, DTrump missed an extraordinary opportunity.
Rather than an extraordinary leader who managed extraordinary events......Don Trump whiffed.
He blew his Presidency-gig.

Reference all of those posts that detail Trump's hired pollster's findings on why Trump lost.
Tony Fabrizio's 27-page report is available on-line. (google Politico Tony Fabrizio)

The findings by Trump's own hired-gun, were -----more American voters...than not... perceived him to be untrustworthy and incompetent.
(see Fabrizio's report)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indeed, DTrump missed an extraordinary opportunity.
Rather than an extraordinary leader who managed extraordinary events......Don Trump whiffed.
He blew his Presidency-gig.

Reference all of those posts that detail Trump's hired pollster's findings on why Trump lost.
Tony Fabrizio's 27-page report is available on-line. (google Politico Tony Fabrizio)

The findings by Trump's own hired-gun, were -----more American voters...than not... perceived him to be untrustworthy and incompetent.
(see Fabrizio's report)
Looking at the election results from 2020, even Republicans turned against Trump
Republican candidates won while Trump lost

Even if they didn’t vote for Biden, they left the Presidential line blank and voted for Down Ballot Republicans

Even if they didn’t vote for Biden, they left the Presidential line blank and voted for Down Ballot Republicans

An excellent point.
One not often enough articulated.

The 'Stop-the-Steal' folks claim all those illegally filled out ballots.......voted for Biden, but then voted for GOP'rs down ballot.

I know. It is dumbassery squared,

Forum List

Back