Was the Pandemic worth getting rid of Trump?

"Trump followers" lol

You do realize plenty of the unvaccinated are black and inner city, right?

Part of it is because the vaccine doesn't get to them. That's one thing Biden had been very good about, he's really made an effort.

But some of those inner city black folks trust the government even less than the "Trump followers" as you say.
It negates Trumps efforts to produce a vaccine when his own people won’t use it

More than 2000 police injured in the mostly peaceful BLM rioting.

What does that have to do with Trump attacking the Capitol?

Oh boy!
Giddyup Silver!
I saw some posts above.....three of 'em are detailed below.....and the image it brings to mind is setting sail on the good ship Lollypop with the good captains Winkin', Blinkin', and Nod.
I love this bar.

Here's three to draw to:

"Stolen Election"
How has your hunt for persuasive proof accepted by a court of law going for you?
It would be huge news....bigly news....good poster Laughat, if you could bring home the bacon on that.

So whatcha got, mon ami?
Surely it is more than just anonymous whining and complainin' and bitchin' and bellyachin' under a fake name on an internet gossipboard?

Show the board that you've got some salt in your character', a bit of starch in your convictions.......good poster Laughat: What persuasive evidence do you this time?
------------------------------------------------------------------

"A protest sabotaged by the FBI. Seems that happened."
How has your hunt for all those FBI sabateurs going good poster Lastamender?
It would be huge news...bigly news.....if the good poster could name names on the sabotuers.
Give us details on who, how many, what they did, who supervised, what communications between 'em, and any written or electronic messaging, any confessions, admissions, tattling, that a prosecutor could bring before a court.
Tell us your progress, Lastamender.
After all, you've been hissfitting over this for about 17-months.....and, as near as this forum can perceive, that is ALL you've done.....is hissyfit.
Are you one of those 'all hat/no cows' cowboys?
Saddle up, Slim.....show the forum you've got a pinch of gravitas under that hat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The People have a right to mostly peaceful protest.
Yupper they do.
But that right ends.....duh! .....when you drag a cop down a concrete steps, spray him in face with MACE, and then stomp the feces outta him.
I'm mildly convinced you shoulda learned that long before some anonymous stranger on an internet gossipboard told you.
Duh!

Oh boy!
Giddyup Silver!
I saw some posts above.....three of 'em are detailed below.....and the image it brings to mind is setting sail on the good ship Lollypop with the good captains Winkin', Blinkin', and Nod.
I love this bar.

Here's three to draw to:

How has your hunt for persuasive proof accepted by a court of law going for you?
It would be huge news....bigly news....good poster Laughat, if you could bring home the bacon on that.

So whatcha got, mon ami?
Surely it is more than just anonymous whining and complainin' and bitchin' and bellyachin' under a fake name on an internet gossipboard?

Show the board that you've got some salt in your character', a bit of starch in your convictions.......good poster Laughat: What persuasive evidence do you this time?
------------------------------------------------------------------

How has your hunt for all those FBI sabateurs going good poster Lastamender?
It would be huge news...bigly news.....if the good poster could name names on the sabotuers.
Give us details on who, how many, what they did, who supervised, what communications between 'em, and any written or electronic messaging, any confessions, admissions, tattling, that a prosecutor could bring before a court.
Tell us your progress, Lastamender.
After all, you've been hissfitting over this for about 17-months.....and, as near as this forum can perceive, that is ALL you've done.....is hissyfit.
Are you one of those 'all hat/no cows' cowboys?
Saddle up, Slim.....show the forum you've got a pinch of gravitas under that hat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yupper they do.
But that right ends.....duh! .....when you drag a cop down a concrete steps, spray him in face with MACE, and then stomp the feces outta him.
I'm mildly convinced you shoulda learned that long before some anonymous stranger on an internet gossipboard told you.
Duh!
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What does that have to do with Trump attacking the Capitol?
Trump didn't attack the Capital and the entire Jan 6 narrative is a great big hoax just like the fake Gov. Whitmer plot.

The FBI is great at disrupting their own plots, but this is all on video and the real instigators who the FBI can't seem to identify are being exposed anyway. The connections between the FBI and Proud Boys and Oath Keepers has been exposed.

This is the 2022 version of the never ending Russia collusion investigation. Dems think they can actually make this a factor in November- good luck with that, lol.

Trump had his short comings but was a far better President than the Thief in Chief where your head is so far up his ass you don't where his starts and yours leaves off.
Trump was not better than anyone
He is considered to be one of our worst Presidents

Trump didn't attack the Capital and the entire Jan 6 narrative is a great big hoax just like the fake Gov. Whitmer plot.

The FBI is great at disrupting their own plots, but this is all on video and the real instigators who the FBI can't seem to identify are being exposed anyway. The connections between the FBI and Proud Boys and Oath Keepers has been exposed.

This is the 2022 version of the never ending Russia collusion investigation. Dems think they can actually make this a factor in November- good luck with that, lol.
Sorry
But your “It wasn’t Trump, it was the FBI” is just plain silly

Sorry, but I don’t engage in Stolen Election fantasies
That's ok I don't engage in legite election fantasies. You know damn well 84 million people did not vote for that senile pedophile joe who couldn't even get people to show up at his rallies.

Thinking people aren't buying he won the election BS. Joe said it--they had the largest coalition of voter fraud lined up to get him in. Zuckerberg bought off election officials in key states paying them millions $$$$, the Chinese created false IDS, Soros paid his thugs at community and black activists groups to stuff the ballots, a certain illegal support group got snagged having their underage minions load up ballots, and who bunch of other fraud occured. They used the scamdemic to justify unsecure ballot drop off to do so and they look to try their shit again----

Trump was not better than anyone
He is considered to be one of our worst Presidents
He's considered to be one of our worse president? what a crock of shit---statistically in every category the US improved under Trump. He had a record number of voters in 2020----which required Joe and his puppet masters to cheat more than in any other election to steal the election.

That's ok I don't engage in legite election fantasies. You know damn well 84 million people did not vote for that senile pedophile joe who couldn't even get people to show up at his rallies.

Thinking people aren't buying he won the election BS. Joe said it--they had the largest coalition of voter fraud lined up to get him in. Zuckerberg bought off election officials in key states paying them millions $$$$, the Chinese created false IDS, Soros paid his thugs at community and black activists groups to stuff the ballots, a certain illegal support group got snagged having their underage minions load up ballots, and who bunch of other fraud occured. They used the scamdemic to justify unsecure ballot drop off to do so and they look to try their shit again----
That is what I like about todays Conservatives

Dont like the news?
Just call it fake

Dont like science?
Just make up your own

Lost the election?
Just claim you were cheated

They live in an alternate reality

He's considered to be one of our worse president? what a crock of shit---statistically in every category the US improved under Trump. He had a record number of voters in 2020----which required Joe and his puppet masters to cheat more than in any other election to steal the election.
Our worst modern President by far. You have to go back 150 years to find a President who was as bad as Trump

Trump was a failure in every major evaluation category

This is a question for you Anti/Never Trumpers: If you could go back and prevent the Covid pandemic, knowing that President Trump would be reelected to a second term (with GOP congressional majorities), would you do so?

This may be a difficult question, but please refrain from answering if you can't preface your response with a "Yes" or "No."
Yes. Trump is a not worth a million lives. It wasn't the pandemic that did him in, it was Trump himself and I doubt he would have gotten re-elected, pandemic or no pandemic.

Yes. Trump is a not worth a million lives. It wasn't the pandemic that did him in, it was Trump himself and I doubt he would have gotten re-elected, pandemic or no pandemic.

If Trump showed leadership, made tough decisions, LED BY EXAMPLE ……America would have loved him
Just like they loved George Bush after 9-11

Instead, Trump politicized COVID

Not my fault
Covid cannot impact my great economy
Covid must be over before the election

Mussolini had a record number of voters. Doesn’t much. The only steal was Trump’s attempt o overturn the will of the people.

Mussolini had a record number of voters. Doesn’t much. The only steal was Trump’s attempt o overturn the will of the people.

Trump had a record number of voters vote AGAINST him

84 million voted against Trump
More than 20 million more than voted against any sitting President

That is what I like about todays Conservatives

Dont like the news?
Just call it fake

Dont like science?
Just make up your own

Lost the election?
Just claim you were cheated

They live in an alternate reality
And a dangerous reality where facts, norms, and ethics are redefined to suit partisan needs.

Forum List

Back