Was this a stupid text to send a girl? I know I am allowing myself to be made fun of but

I have to learn eventually

So this girl I am supposed to see after the holidays and sent her this text yesterday morning

"Hey natalie did you have a nice Christmas? Any unexpected gifts?

I have not gotten a reply yet which kind of annoyed me because I was actually asking her a fucking question. Let me know if it was something weird about the text

Did you get her anything?

So this girl I am supposed to see after the holidays and sent her this text yesterday morning

I have not gotten a reply yet which kind of annoyed me because I was actually asking her a fucking question. Let me know if it was something weird about the text

No it was just a general question since it was the day after christmas

No it was just a general question since it was the day after christmas

well that may be why. she might be mad you didn't get her anything.............

The text doesn't seem stupid.

You asking for our opinion of it sure does.

The text doesn't seem stupid.

You asking for our opinion of it sure does.

Well I just can't understand why she would respond to all the other texts and not one about Christmas

which is very fucking weird

Sounds like she got your $5 gift card to Starbucks.

I don't like her name at all though because its old and ugly lol

Lily

Lily James?

20150218-lily-8.jpg

Probably VD, but it seems she was smart enough not to open it.

.... these threads make my day.... I'm so easily amused! :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back