Was Trayvon Playing The "Knock Out Game"?

All black youth know about the knock out game,

I'm sure when Trayvon attacked Zimmerman he intended to knock him out.

I bet all white youths know about the "knockout game",cause they been knocked the fugg out so many times.:eek:

Certain white people seem to get a sort of sexual satisfaction from working themselves into a terror.

That's just one reason why the world is disgusted by them. They do it all out in public. Get a room, you pervs.

Lots of scared white people in this thread. Despite less than 15 confirmed worldwide cases. :dunno:

At least 3 maybe 4 deaths as a direct result of this.
A few elderly people were targets.
I saw one video of a young lady where the attacker came up behind her and hit her as hard as he possibly could.She was out cold before she hit the ground and hit the ground face first.

No big deal huh?
Will you feel the same way about it if it was someone in your family? :confused:

Lots of scared white people in this thread. Despite less than 15 confirmed worldwide cases. :dunno:

At least 3 maybe 4 deaths as a direct result of this.
A few elderly people were targets.
I saw one video of a young lady where the attacker came up behind her and hit her as hard as he possibly could.She was out cold before she hit the ground and hit the ground face first.

No big deal huh?
Will you feel the same way about it if it was someone in your family? :confused:

Plus, his 15 confirmed cases claim seems silly to me. I imagine I can find that many that were recorded and put on youtube alone.

Funny thing about that. Blacks are a bigger threat to themselves than white racism or all that crap about profiling.REALY.

Just sayin

When someone is playing that game, they sneak up on someone. They don't run away and then get "tracked down" and shot in the chest. Only a retarded and drooling idiot would not know that.

Let that poor kid rest in peace. Isn't it enough for you idiots to know that fat fuck Zimmerman got away with murder?

Black rarely play the knockout game unless they have at least 5 others for back up. Blacks will never attempt to take on a white by themselves.

I don't think so. The knockout game is supposed to take them down with one punch. He beat the hell out of Zimmerman. Just sayin'. If the knockout game was his intent, he didn't score. Obviously.

He did NOT beat the hell out of George. That part is bs. He initiated a physical confrontation. George ended up on the bottom, scare out of his life like a little cracker pussy. But as we all know, Trayvon eventually lost. Now George is losing

sad all around
It was an attempted mugging. Trayvon needed drug money.

I don't think so. The knockout game is supposed to take them down with one punch. He beat the hell out of Zimmerman. Just sayin'. If the knockout game was his intent, he didn't score. Obviously.

He did NOT beat the hell out of George. That part is bs. He initiated a physical confrontation. George ended up on the bottom, scare out of his life like a little cracker pussy. But as we all know, Trayvon eventually lost. Now George is losing

sad all around
Trayvon was a punkass criminal black thug who picked the wrong fight and fortunely ended up dead as a result. Excellent strategery, boy!

Forum List

Back