Was trump sent by god, but the devils response is Liz warren?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I have been watching her movement since she took out Scott brown in Massachusetts. Brown was pretty popular. She does nothing for the star yet she gains followers..
if there there is a devil sprit she is being pushed forward. I hope good out weighs the evil.

Trump 2020

I have been watching her movement since she took out Scott brown in Massachusetts. Brown was pretty popular. She does nothing for the star yet she gains followers..
if there there is a devil sprit she is being pushed forward. I hope good out weighs the evil.

Trump 2020
Basically Jitss617
1. For it to be for God's higher purposes, means things happening for the love of TRUTH, for the Greater Good Will for ALL humanity not just one side or benefit. Truly SELFLESS Unconditional and inclusive beneficial and uplifting for ALL People universally.

2. Satanic influence is more by FEAR and self interests and motivation for ones own biased benefits and convenience at the expense of others. It ends up being DIVISIVE where greed for control profits from inciting conflict, hostility, fear and opposition between sides that prevents problems from being addressed and resolved.

Love of God's truth UNITES builds and Restores good faith relations.

Fear of the unknown, fear of change and conflict KILLS relations by divide and conquer bullying tactics.

So looking at Trump, Clinton, Democrats and party/media politics there is more hateful fearbased bullying going on

I can't listen to that woman screech for more than 30 seconds. She's not as annoying as Hillary, but damned close.

Trump 2020

Ummm, no!

Hillary was proclaimed to be Lucifer... Wait it was Trump... Wait it was Obama... Wait it was George W. Bush... Wait it was Bill Clinton... Wait it was Nero...

If I were the Devil I would be very upset for being accused of being any of those idiots including Warren!

I prefer to be Richard Branson...

If you are going to invoke God in a Presidential election, first you might want to learn to capitalize the "G" in God. Then you might hope that God would pick a candidate that tells the truth, doesn't commit adultery, and doesn't go around calling other people names and judging them.

That is just a couple things, I'm sure I can come up with a whole lot more.

Pocahontas is leading in Wisconsin (Bernie 2nd, Biden 3rd)...make fun of her at your own peril...she could be our next president!

Trump is a phony populist who governs as a plutocrat!

I can't listen to that woman screech for more than 30 seconds. She's not as annoying as Hillary, but damned close.
I can’t either but democrats love her social views and how she strains with emotion every time she talks

Trump 2020

It’s called freebies. I took my kids to the Franklin Park Zoo when she was running vs Brown and there were signs all over that great neighborhood (not) stating to catch buses at designated locations to vote for Liz Warren. Sad and sick.

Forum List

Back