Was Ukraine a threat to Russia before start of Russian military operation?

Where did Israel belong before it became independent ?

I know you’re just making up shit.
Victor Yanukougnov / Yankukoych ? Was a pro Russian leader in the Ukraine who allowed the Russians to retake Crimea from the ukrainians in 2014. A few months later the Ukrainian people rose up against him and the Congress voted in a pro-western government embracing freedom. Unfortunately Russia was doing its nasty undercover garbage in the eastern Ukraine causing more unrest there and thus we have the current situation. It's all because of Russia's meddling in Ukrainian affairs.

Lol. Silly dumb shit. You know nothing. Stop posting.
That would be you you're an idiot and you're probably not even an American you're probably just from Russian cyber terrorists posting on here, trying to promote the indefensible Russian stance on the Ukraine and it's lands. All of them need to be returned to the Ukraine, and Russia is going to have to pay trillions of dollars in retribution to Ukraine for what it's done to their Nation.

Victor Yanukougnov / Yankukoych ? Was a pro Russian leader in the Ukraine who allowed the Russians to retake Crimea from the ukrainians in 2014. A few months later the Ukrainian people rose up against him and the Congress voted in a pro-western government embracing freedom. Unfortunately Russia was doing its nasty undercover garbage in the eastern Ukraine causing more unrest there and thus we have the current situation. It's all because of Russia's meddling in Ukrainian affairs.
Again you know nothing. They voted to return to Russia. Crimea contains nearly 80% ethnic Russians asshole propagandist liar.

Are you a Nazi too?

Again you know nothing. They voted to return to Russia. Crimea contains nearly 80% ethnic Russians asshole propagandist liar.

Are you a Nazi too?
No but you might be. There's something very wrong with you if you're trying to defend Russia in this case.

That would be you you're an idiot and you're probably not even an American you're probably just from Russian cyber terrorists posting on here, trying to promote the indefensible Russian stance on the Ukraine and it's lands. All of them need to be returned to the Ukraine, and Russia is going to have to pay trillions of dollars in retribution to Ukraine for what it's done to their Nation.
Yeah no American would ever want peace.

Thinks a totally controlled dumb fuck.

Are you a Nazi too?
Like I said Victor yankovic whatever his name is was planted by the Russians. He went against the will of the Ukrainian people. That's why he was deposed. Now we just need Putin and his oligarchy friends deposed to Russia can become a real democracy like it should have been all along.

Like I said Victor yankovic whatever his name is was planted by the Russians. He went against the will of the Ukrainian people. That's why he was deposed. Now we just need Putin and his oligarchy friends deposed to Russia can become a real democracy like it should have been all along.
You’re a Nazi for sure.

I didn’t know Texas was part of the US for centuries before Mexico took it.

Interesting.
I think you are mistaken…can’t tell what your point is. There was no US centuries before “Mexico took it.“ Try googling.

I think you are mistaken…can’t tell what your point is. There was no US centuries before “Mexico took it.“ Try googling.
Then you don’t know Russia controlled Ukraine for centuries and it’s 80% ethnic Russians, who voted to return to Russia after O’s coup in 2014.

I didn’t know Texas was part of the US for centuries before Mexico took it.

Interesting.
Spanish missionaries first settled Texas, the same ones who settled Mexico. That clearly means according to your logic Texas should be part of Mexico.

Then you must have missed the part where Crimea which had been part of Russia for centuries was given to the Soviet republic of Ukraine by Kruschev, and it voted to return to Russia after the Obama/Nuland coup.

Apparently you don’t believe in democracy.
You don't know history. In 1991 and 1994 Russia recognized Crimea as part of Ukraine and the whole world recognizes it as part of Ukraine.

Then you don’t know Russia controlled Ukraine for centuries and it’s 80% ethnic Russians, who voted to return to Russia after O’s coup in 2014.
You are talking nonsense. How can Russia run a legal referendum in Crimea when the whole world recognizes Crimea as part of Ukraine?

You are talking nonsense. How can Russia run a legal referendum in Crimea when the whole world recognizes Crimea as part of Ukraine?
Yeah we just can’t allow the people to chose their government. That’s just too democratic.

You sir are a fucking idiot.

Yeah no American would ever want peace.

Thinks a totally controlled dumb fuck.
You're not pursuing peace, you're advocating continued tyranny. I hope you do realize the Ukrainian people and their language existed long before the Russians came into being.

You're not pursuing peace, you're advocating continued tyranny. I hope you do realize the Ukrainian people and their language existed long before the Russians came into being.
You’re such a hypocrite. No doubt you support the USG’s numerous invasions all over the world, but you oppose Russia’s. Proving you’re a dupe of the crooked establishment.

Forum List

Back