Was watching a bit of Price is Right for the first time in ages. WTF happened to Drew Carey?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
He had the kind of transformation that reminded me of Canadas economy: well past it's prime (I'm getting there too, but at least I'm putting up a fight!).

If not for his voice I wouldn't have recognized him.

drewcaret.png

Sad

Television’s longest-running game show, CBSThe Price Is Right, has halted production for the week, its production company said Monday, two days after host Drew Carey’s former fiancée Amie Harwick was killed and an ex-boyfriend arrested on suspicion of murder.​
Harwick, 38, a well-known Hollywood family and sex therapist who appeared in the 2015 documentary Addicted to Sexting, was killed Saturday at her Hollywood Hills home , according to the Los Angeles Police Department. Gareth Pursehouse, the former boyfriend, was arrested later in the day.​
Harwick and Carey were engaged for about a year before the two split up in 2018.​

He had the kind of transformation that reminded me of Canadas economy: well past it's prime (I'm getting there too, but at least I'm putting up a fight!).

If not for his voice I wouldn't have recognized him.

View attachment 458612
Leave Drew alone!

It's not like chopped off is wanker and wears mini skirts like most guys today so I'm good with it.

I loved watching Drew Carey and Wayne Brady in "Whose Line is in Anyway" They are very good comedians. I love how Wayne Brady can improvise with his singing ability. Now they are both gameshow hosts. What a waste of talent. But I guess it's nice to have a long term steady job.

Forum List

Back