Washed Up Jon Stewart goes on rant against 'man-baby' Trump

how dare he. how dare he. how dare he.

Jon Stewart goes on rant against 'man-baby' Trump

“I’m not a constitutional scholar, so I can’t necessarily say, but are you eligible to run if you are a man-baby, or a baby-man?” Stewart said during a taping of Axelrod’s podcast “The Axe Files.” “He has the physical countenance of a man and a baby’s temperament and hands.”

Stewart went on to describe Trump as thin-skinned and an “unrepentant, narcissistic asshole.” And he mocked Trump’s campaign slogan. “When was America great? What is this time that he speaks of? ’81 to ’82? Like what are we talking about? ”

But the comedian didn’t exactly have nice words for Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, either, calling her a “very bright woman without the courage of her convictions, because I’m not even sure what they are.”

"That is not to say that she is not preferable to Donald Trump because, at this point, I would vote for Mr. T over Donald Trump," he said.
He doesn't like narcissistic assholes, yet he supports Obama and Hillary.

Go figure.

I guess all that's important to Liberals isn't that you're a black, a woman, or whatever, it's that you're a Democrat. If you're not.....you're shit to them. Jon is just illustrating what most people would call overt political bigotry. It is the only bigotry that is socially acceptable and government approved.
He doesn't notice a narcissistic asshole unless he/she has an R in front of their name. Just like he doesn't notice he's not funny.
I guess you missed this:

But the comedian didn’t exactly have nice words for Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, either, calling her a “very bright woman without the courage of her convictions, because I’m not even sure what they are.”

Jon Stewart -- I highly successful comedian who retired from The Daily Show at the top of his game -- is "washed up", but Kirstey Alley -- a hasbeen who had to resort to diet infomercials to earn a living -- endorses Trump, and cons blare their horns in celebration.

:lol:

Jon Stewart -- I highly successful comedian who retired from The Daily Show at the top of his game -- is "washed up", but Kirstey Alley -- a hasbeen who had to resort to diet infomercials to earn a living -- endorses Trump, and cons blare their horns in celebration.

No offense......but nobody blared any horns over Kirstey Alley's endorsement. Much as I like her and her cute little tweets, but no....no celebration, dude.

No offense......but nobody blared any horns over Kirstey Alley's endorsement. Much as I like her and her cute little tweets, but no....no celebration, dude.
A couple of you did. Anyway, point being, cons love to criticize Democrats for having the support of the Hollywood "elite", but don't hesitate to point out any celebrity who even hints at supporting a conservative cause

“I’m not a constitutional scholar, so I can’t necessarily say, but are you eligible to run if you are a man-baby, or a baby-man?” Stewart said during a taping of Axelrod’s podcast “The Axe Files.” “He has the physical countenance of a man and a baby’s temperament and hands.”

Stewart went on to describe Trump as thin-skinned and an “unrepentant, narcissistic asshole.” And he mocked Trump’s campaign slogan. “When was America great? What is this time that he speaks of? ’81 to ’82? Like what are we talking about? ”

"That is not to say that she is not preferable to Donald Trump because, at this point, I would vote for Mr. T over Donald Trump," he said.

Go figure.

I guess all that's important to Liberals isn't that you're a black, a woman, or whatever, it's that you're a Democrat. If you're not.....you're shit to them. Jon is just illustrating what most people would call overt political bigotry. It is the only bigotry that is socially acceptable and government approved.
He doesn't notice a narcissistic asshole unless he/she has an R in front of their name. Just like he doesn't notice he's not funny.
I guess you missed this:

No, what I missed was a comedian.

The prefix "comedian" for unfunny douchebags like Jon Stuart and Bill Meyer is like "reverend" for scum like Sharpton. They get special treatment by the MSM.
Don't you have some racial issues to avow..??

Go figure.

I guess you missed this:

Green with envy I see

Go figure.

I guess you missed this:

Green with envy I see
Perhaps you need glasses as well as a hearing aid.

Actually I think's a perfect description of Donald Trump.

donald-trump-rancor-baby-revised-web-8-26-15.jpg

Go figure.

I guess you missed this:

Green with envy I see
Need some butt ointment?

I guess you missed this:

Green with envy I see
Need some butt ointment?
No, why? Do you need a tampon for your's?

Actually I think's a perfect description of Donald Trump.

donald-trump-rancor-baby-revised-web-8-26-15.jpg
Obama seems to take things more personal. He doesn't call people names per-say (at least not when people can hear him), but he does try to destroy their lives. Every notable conservative or talk-show host has been under constant IRS audit since Big Ears has been in office.....including Donald Trump.
I think this is criminal.
A president shouldn't be allowed to misuse treasury funds and abuse his authority in this manner. It will be a huge blessing to this nation when Barack Obama leaves the White House for the last time.

CiUnjjdUYAAnQVX.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back