Washington and its NATO allies are jeopardizing peace in Europe. They are creating the conditions for war between nuclear powers.

Eating is funny like that
The Russian economy is very fragile, won’t take much to push them over the edge.

How important is Ukraine to Putin?
How much is he willing to sacrifice?

War is different these days
Beyond a military attack, there is the economic attack
The EU and US are capable of a crippling economic attack. All without firing a shot

Russia doesn't need f..... Ukraine, it wants to protect ethnically Russians against NATO genocide in Donbass.
That's all

Russia doesn't need f..... Ukraine, it wants to protect ethnically Russians against NATO genocide in Donbass.
That's all
Looks like a false flag excuse for invading a neutral country

We just want to rescue “our people”

Be prepared to suffer the consequences

Mr Leftwinger,

you can't grasp until now the war is highly desired by f.... Putin and f.... Biden including f..... NATO.
But YOU shared the vapid thread headline

“Washington and its NATO allies are jeopardizing peace in Europe. They are creating the conditions for war between nuclear powers”​

Funny, you didn’t mention Putin or the massing of military forces, in your own thread headline.

NATO (sorry, the army of Ukraine ) wants to attack Donbass and murder more as 4 millions of remaining Russians.
Russia ( not cowardly jerk Putin, but his generals ) will support Donbass and prevent genocide by NATO in Donbass.
The Russian troops are in 130 miles from the border and will immediately respond after NATO ( sorry, the Ukrainian army ) invaded Donbass.
NATO (sorry, the army of Ukraine ) already murdered more as 100,000 Russians in Donbass since 2014
Due to cowardly faggot Putin and his corrupted Kremlin synagogue is the crime still unpunished until now.
By the way everyone knows the entirely commandeers of Ukrainian army are from NATO countries.
If you say so........ :rofl:

Russia has a tiny economy built around oil.
It will be easy for the world powers to cripple

Just do it already or stop with the puffing of the chests…

I mean enough talk and just do it and let see what happens…
The Putin regime is quite pleased with the current situation. They don't do serious things that can bring consequences, but put enough pressure on the West to support their position during the talks.

The Putin regime is quite pleased with the current situation. They don't do serious things that can bring consequences, but put enough pressure on the West to support their position during the talks.
The West has called Putin’s bluff

But YOU shared the vapid thread headline

“Washington and its NATO allies are jeopardizing peace in Europe. They are creating the conditions for war between nuclear powers”​

Funny, you didn’t mention Putin or the massing of military forces, in your own thread headline.

Not coward Putin, but Russian army want to prevent genocide of Russians in Donbass when NATO aka Ukrainian troops enter Donbass.
Where is it prohibited to keep own army within 130 miles from the border?
Because NATO faggots and western scum politicians & presstitutes want it?

So do it already and stop writing about it!

I mean enough of the silly threats and just invade the Ukraine, China invade Taiwan and let get World War V or is it VI on with and end humanity once and for all!

The problem is Russia doesn't need a failed corrupted turd world 'state' like Ukraine.
Even if NATO pays billions no one in Russia want to feed Nazi beggars.

You shall write honestly, no one in Russia needs a poor Ukraine where economy is gone

The problem is Russia doesn't need a failed corrupted turd world 'state' like Ukraine.
Even if NATO pays billions no one in Russia want to feed Nazi beggars.
Why then threaten over something you do not want?

Hmmm, either do it or be the Russian Steep Cowards I know you are…

Look, all this chest thumping is for kids in the schoolyard and it make me wonder why we let the Bullies lead?

but

They do, so either do the Nuclear Dance or shut it once and for all because I swear humanity is becoming boring!

Why then threaten over something you do not want?

Hmmm, either do it or be the Russian Steep Cowards I know you are…

Look, all this chest thumping is for kids in the schoolyard and it make me wonder why we let the Bullies lead?

but

They do, so either do the Nuclear Dance or shut it once and for all because I swear humanity is becoming boring!

You're drunk.

Forum List

Back