Washington Post: Biden abandoning thousands to die in Afghanistan is "a moral disaster"

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
The rats are deserting the ship, for sure.

Both CNN and WaPo have decided they aren't going down with the Biden regime. Personally, I think it's too late for them, since they were instrumental conspirators in foisting this incompetent fraud of a "president" on us, and when the executions begin, I very much want to see the traitorous "journalists" at these propaganda outlets on the block.

I guess it's a surprise. Who knew the North Viets would be so cruel, or the shia would butcher the sunnin in Iraq. Who knew.

Just setting the stage for the Kamala plan. Ol' Joe gets the hook after the mid-terms.
It never hurt Reagn to lose hundreds of people to terrorist attacks, or the fact that he supplied terrorist with weapons and fighter jet parts.

Oooooh……using the waaay back machine to come up with lame excuses for the disaster in the WH.
No president has ever resigned over a failed war or a military fuck up.. I am sorry you have a hard time dealing with history.

What’s wrong with the WaPo. I thought getting Americans killed and collapsing Afghanistan was one of Biden’s biggest accomplishments?

Just setting the stage for the Kamala plan. Ol' Joe gets the hook after the mid-terms.
Biden won't make it to midterms. He is a liability up and down the ticket, not that Harris is much better. What Democrats want Biden to campaign for them?

Liberals thought their plan to trust the Taliban and get a nice photo op of how Biden ended the war didn't quite work out. Our troops may have left, but our people are less safe now than a week ago. That's both overseas and at home.

Biden won't make it to midterms. He is a liability up and down the ticket, not that Harris is much better. What Democrats want Biden to campaign for them?

Liberals thought their plan to trust the Taliban and get a nice photo op of how Biden ended the war didn't quite work out. Our troops may have left, but our people are less safe now than a week ago. That's both overseas and at home.
Veggie Joe didn’t even campaign for himself because he is a mental invalid.

What’s wrong with the WaPo. I thought getting Americans killed and collapsing Afghanistan was one of Biden’s biggest accomplishments?
The owner of the rag is thinking about a presidential run...

Forum List

Back