Washington Post- Facing Criminal Espionage Charges

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Washington Post- Facing Criminal Espionage Charges...

This will be the headline tomorrow.

The DOJ has instructed the NSA, FBI and CIA to ,find all persons with access to the documents, hand over all logs and authorizing documents, and those who published this privileged information are to be charged criminally, as there is no way they were unaware that the documents were FISA controlled and classified.

Friends inside these departments are scared shitless.. This leak has just caused a massive crash on all levels of the national security apparatus. No release of any transcript is authorized. PERIOD! without the signature of the agency head.

Internal affairs of these agencies are now looking hard at all persons with access. Everyone is now suspect. Whoever leaked the transcript has now paralyzed our national security. These people are now pissed!

What happens when that isn't the headline tomorrow? :dunno:

When the leaking individual(s) are found they will be made examples of...

At the very least the reporter, the department head who authorized publishing and the owners of the paper are potential persons to be charged. The list of idiots is long and distinguished..

Maybe there should be a investigation into why this was labelled secret. There is nothing secret here. It seems the secret label is being applied to cover things up. These should automatically be made public after 90 days.

Maybe there should be a investigation into why this was labelled secret. There is nothing secret here. It seems the secret label is being applied to cover things up. These should automatically be made public after 90 days.
So your ok with your private conversations being published after 90 days for all to read?

Two heads of state that can not speak candidly and have no trust because of the deep state bureaucrats... I say find them and hang'em high. They are traitors to the US and its Constitution. These people are a clear and present danger to the duly elected president and therefore are subverting the US Constitution..

Last edited:
DOJ has opened an investigation into the Washington Post for criminal espionage..

Who could not see this one coming...

The OP proven right in less than 12 hours..

Last edited:
You ought to have used the word "if" not "when".
Today Sessions is going to bring the hammer down on the leakers AND those who have KNOWINGLY received classified information and then disseminated this information.
Sessions has a list of the leakers and they WILL be charged AND will face extended federal prison time.
The airports and border guards have been issued the names of these leakers.
They traitors aren't going to escape.
Take this to the bank everyone.

^^^^ Man I hope you're right ^^^^^

-Geaux
Hang on for the ride.. Couple of folks on the inside say that the inquiries of internal staff have been going on for a couple of weeks already. The demand for documentation happened yesterday. Now they are going outward to news reporting agencies and the like............ Its a good bet they already know who, when , where, and how, etc

Wouldn't it be funny if there are actual sweeps going on inside the west wing while they have been forced out for the next 2 weeks...

We can only hope.

Sessions KNOWS who the main leakers are.
He's watching dozens of residents in the Washington area to see who suddenly decide to 'relocate' to countries without extradition treaties with the US.
Border security also have the names of these traitors.
They aren't going to get away!

Washington Post- Facing Criminal Espionage Charges...

This will be the headline tomorrow.

The DOJ has instructed the NSA, FBI and CIA to ,find all persons with access to the documents, hand over all logs and authorizing documents, and those who published this privileged information are to be charged criminally, as there is no way they were unaware that the documents were FISA controlled and classified.

Friends inside these departments are scared shitless.. This leak has just caused a massive crash on all levels of the national security apparatus. No release of any transcript is authorized. PERIOD! without the signature of the agency head.

Internal affairs of these agencies are now looking hard at all persons with access. Everyone is now suspect. Whoever leaked the transcript has now paralyzed our national security. These people are now pissed!
I hate to ask, but how do you know this? I think it's past time for this, but I'm just asking.

DOJ has opened an investigation into the Washington Post for criminal espionage..

Link ?

Newspapers ask the DOJ before they print any information to make sure it is not something that could endanger the nation or innocent people. The Constitution specifically mentions freedom of the press.

Link ?

Newspapers ask the DOJ before they print any information to make sure it is not something that could endanger the nation or innocent people. The Constitution specifically mentions freedom of the press.
Right. The WaPo is a corrupt America hating rag that is doing it's best to Undermine the President. I hope this story is true and if so, I hope they fry!

Link ?

Right. The WaPo is a corrupt America hating rag that is doing it's best to Undermine the President. I hope this story is true and if so, I hope they fry!

Even the most vile, despicable person in the entire United States has rights. Same goes for the press.

Forum List

Back