Washington Redskins Win One

Ha Ha there goes another piece political correctness down the drain...

SUPREME COURT JUST SMASHED TRADEMARK SAFE SPACES

June 19, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
washington_redskins_helmet.jpg

One of the abuses of power from the Obama years was the war on the Washington Redskins.\

This is fairly good news. It smashes trademark safe spaces and reaffirms the importance of free speech. And that's a dying virtue in some spaces of our society.

Supreme Court Just Smashed Trademark Safe Spaces

I think this is pertinent. It shows how far off the reservation (pun intended) Obama and friends really were, and still are!

By the way-----------> how much has this been heralded? Not much-) That is because it shows EXCLUSIVELY how far out of the mainstream the left really is.

In case SOME people were wondering, the decision was 8 to 0. Let me spell that for ya...... EIGHT to ZERO-)

You see lefties, when it gets to the SC, even your people who sit their believe your take on things is, incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial. And guess what, we just added number 5, and soon number 6! You are in deep doo, and are sinking faster than the Titanic-)

It never was about the legality of the Redskin trademark. It's about media and political pressure and that ain't likely to go away regardless of a unanimous S.C. decision. I wonder why Irish tolerated the image of the combative (and sometimes drunken) little gremlin logo all those years? My guess is that so-called "Native Americans" don't care either. It's all about the clinically insane left wing concept of political correctness.

Forum List

Back