Washington Redskins!

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
My shirts came in the mail today!

I am a Redskins fan now. Living in Florida, I'm still a Dolphins and Bucs fan but my favorite team is now the Redskins. There are three reasons for this:

1. Their coach is Jay Gruden. He was the quarterback and coach for the Orlando Predators of the Arena Football League (which is where I got my name). He's a better coach than his brother, imo.

2. Of course it's to rub the name in the faces of the left wing nut jobs who just have to control everything.

3. The 'Skins quarterback is a black conservative.

Well, maybe there is a fourth reason too: the Dolphins and the Bucs suck.

Forgot to post the shirts.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    685.6 KB · Views: 86
Interesting thought. I wonder if Redskins parafinalia is surging in the retail marketplace. But of course, ANYONE CAN PRODUCE THAT LOGO NOW, without fear of trademark infringement lawsuits.

I think the Owner is (possibly) missing out on a great opportunity to make money on this fiasco.

He could have a contest to make a new name, publicize it, and sell a shitload of both old and new logo merchandise in the process.

Washington Bureaucrats

Beltway Bandits

Politicos

Revenooers

Presidents (nickname, "Prexies")

My shirts came in the mail today!

I am a Redskins fan now. Living in Florida, I'm still a Dolphins and Bucs fan but my favorite team is now the Redskins. There are three reasons for this:

1. Their coach is Jay Gruden. He was the quarterback and coach for the Orlando Predators of the Arena Football League (which is where I got my name). He's a better coach than his brother, imo.

2. Of course it's to rub the name in the faces of the left wing nut jobs who just have to control everything.

3. The 'Skins quarterback is a black conservative.

Well, maybe there is a fourth reason too: the Dolphins and the Bucs suck.

Those shirts will be worth big bucks soon as they're obselete. Maybe you can pawn them to make bail?

Oh. And what about the best team in Florida? The Jaguars with Orlando's very own Blake Bortles!

So you evidently don't know Danny Snyder is an idiot. As long as he owns the team, they are doomed.

Oh, and there was never decrees to kill Vikings?
Not in this country.
Keep up with the BS, dude. Bottom line is the name isn't disparaging; nor is it meant to be disparaging.
I just provided historical evidence of the word being used to dehumanize and encourage violence against the native population. In what reality do you live in which that is not disparaging?

Not in this country.
Keep up with the BS, dude. Bottom line is the name isn't disparaging; nor is it meant to be disparaging.
I just provided historical evidence of the word being used to dehumanize and encourage violence against the native population. In what reality do you live in which that is not disparaging?

This country, that country; really not relevant. You either believe it's racist across the board or you don't. Picking and choosing reeks of partisanship; which is really all this is...

Maybe, in 1863, the term redskin was disparaging. Memes change. It clearly was not the same in 1963. It clearly is not the same in 2014. It's the name of a football team. Fans don't root for the team cos they want to kill themselves some indians. And if they did, they'd root for the fucking cowboys (who did kill indians). Yea, you ain't hating on the Cowboys though are you? You know why? Because you got your fucking marching orders; and you don't care if there's a real rhyme or reason to it.

Not in this country.

This country, that country; really not relevant. You either believe it's racist across the board or you don't. Picking and choosing reeks of partisanship; which is really all this is...

Maybe, in 1863, the term redskin was disparaging. Memes change. It clearly was not the same in 1963. It clearly is not the same in 2014. It's the name of a football team. Fans don't root for the team cos they want to kill themselves some indians. And if they did, they'd root for the fucking cowboys (who did kill indians). Yea, you ain't hating on the Cowboys though are you? You know why? Because you got your fucking marching orders; and you don't care if there's a real rhyme or reason to it.

Vikings are an actual thing though. I'm curious to who you think it is disparaging to, Nordic people? Sure the mascot is historically inaccurate (Vikings didn't wear horns) but is it racially insensitive? That is a stretch.

Not in this country.

Vikings are an actual thing though. I'm curious to who you think it is disparaging to, Nordic people? Sure the mascot is historically inaccurate (Vikings didn't wear horns) but is it racially insensitive? That is a stretch.

I don't think the Vikings name is disparaging. My point is that if you think Redskins name is disparaging, then you logically should think that Vikings name is disparaging. But it's not about logic with you. You took your marching orders...

Nor is Redskins. Don't try again, bud.

History says otherwise. Here is a bounty on 'red-skins' in 1863
Article Window

Oh, and there was never decrees to kill Vikings? Keep up with the BS, dude. Bottom line is the name isn't disparaging; nor is it meant to be disparaging.

I didn't know of one. Next time I see a native American Viking I'll ask him. Did we take their land and rape and kill their wife's and children too?

The irreversible mental and moral decline and decay of a once great country is clearly obvious, when grown-ups in responsible positions are too stupid and too politically correct to know or remember what a kindergarten kid knows: Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Forum List

Back