Washington State AR Ban waiting for Inslee's signature

The list is a long one.

Guess I am grandfathered in, glad I have a decent inventory of extra 5.56 mags, and bought a couple spares for my Beretta last year before the mag ban took effect.

The liberals have really made a mess of WA. :(

Yeah, they haven't banned them per se. They have banned the sale or transfer of the weapons and their parts in WA. Fortunately, I live near the ID border and can get all the parts I need from there. I am waiting for this and the last unconstitutional gun law to be slammed by the SCOTUS. Many sheriffs in this part of the state have already stated they will not enforce it.

R.487d9e532170fe207f7c49c457142344

Oh look, he thinks they will stop at grandfathering.

Yeah, they haven't banned them per se. They have banned the sale or transfer of the weapons and their parts in WA.
That's still a ban, it just stops short of confiscation.

Eastern WA and OR should form their own states. Both states suffer from 3 or 4 populous liberal counties that set the policy for everyone.

I'd like to think the NRA/ILA and 2AF would get involved, but I think they may have just written off the left coast as a lost cause.

They act like they care about criminals having guns, but they don't.

A few years ago my house was broke into and a P226 and S&W M25 were stolen, along with a tablet computer.

I tracked the thieves for 3 days using the tablet's GPS location, but I couldn't get any law enforcement interested. I don't even think they bothered to record the S/N's as stolen with the ATF.

Inslee is a typical Zionist Fascist Democrat pusher of Murderous Fraud Vax and gun control...

Maybe somebody will ask Inslee if he approved of Hitler confiscating German Jews' guns, and the consequences that followed....

The list is a long one.

Guess I am grandfathered in, glad I have a decent inventory of extra 5.56 mags, and bought a couple spares for my Beretta last year before the mag ban took effect.

The liberals have really made a mess of WA. :(

I stopped reading the text when I go to this part:

Assault weapons are civilian versions of weapons created for the military and are designed to kill humans quickly and efficiently. For this reason the legislature finds that assault weapons are "like" "M-16 rifles" and thus are "weapons most useful in military service."

Idiots

Forum List

Back