Washington State Gets Woke, Goes Broke

Boeing should be out of business and it's top brass in prison for their decisions to put profit over the safety of people.

When A Company Prioritizes Profit Over People: Boeing CEO Tells Congress That Safety Is ‘Not Our Business Model’

Screw Boeing.
Why are taxpayers fleeing Leftard states in mass?
How you going to pay for anything?

I'm not responsible for paying for anything.
That’s understandable

SEATTLE GETS WOKE, GOES BROKE: Boeing to Move All 787 Dreamliner Production to South Carolina.

“Consolidating Dreamliner production in South Carolina would mark another step in the shift of the U.S. aerospace industry to southern states from the West Coast. Companies have already shed thousands of jobs in California while states including the Carolinas, Florida and Alabama have attracted aerospace businesses with less-clogged infrastructure and cheaper, nonunionized labor, including an Airbus SE assembly plant in Mobile, Ala.”​

Also, no riots or commie legislators.

This is absolutely Hillaryous.

Boeing has had enough of the libtardedness that has infested the State of Washington. They're moving out and consolidating 787 production in South Carolina.

Now the Governor is freaking out.

Jay Inslee, the left wing governor of Washington State, is freaking out because Boeing has decided to move production of its 787 airplane to the more conservative and business friendly South Carolina.

Who can blame Boeing for making such a move, especially if it benefits them financially?"

And can you believe how stupid he sounds twatting about it. The backlash is also Hillaryous.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Governor Jay Inslee
@GovInslee

Let me be clear - when the market for airplanes comes back, Boeing must bring these jobs back to Washington state.
3:54 PM · Oct 1, 2020
3.8K people are Tweeting about this

Shashi Galore
@shashigette

Replying to @GovInslee
Let me be clear. You don't get to order Boeing to do anything.
2:29 PM · Oct 2, 2020

Elizabeth Gomez
@elizgomez

Replying to @GovInslee
What’s with Dems and their “Let me be clear” speeches like they are authoritarian parents?
7:48 PM · Oct 1, 2020
Plus those mutant giant hornets are on the move
Get the hell out of Khmer Rouge Washington before it’s too late

Washington GOP gubernatorial candidate Loren Culp is running on a platform of gun deregulation, among other things

i hope he succeeds, i pray he succeeds, in his ultimate goals!

Forum List

Back