Wasn't Anyone In That Nightclub Armed? Not One With A Gun?

t's the clear difference between a terrorist hitting a mall in Tel Aviv and a terrorist hitting a night club in Orlando. Israel only had 4 causalities and America had 50. Israeli's are armed and prepared because they understand it's not a question of if ,it's a question of when

Bring back the draft. Like Israel has. Make EVERYONE serve at least two years. Then arm all of us. Just like Israel does its people.

When will you be serving? Never.

Liar..you have been shown the stories over and over and I just gave you a listt a few days ago you lying hack...all civilians, very little training.....a medical doctor, an uber driver and a pastor.......and you lied about it.....

Yeah, the "Medical Doctor" was someoen who brought a gun to work because he KNEW his patient was dangerous, but neglected to warn the hospital or the patient's case worker (who was murdered)

Real "Gun Hero" there.

It wasn't his patient asshole and even if he was, the guy was smart enough to ignore the stupid gun free zone policy of the hospital and he saved lives......

And asshole.... FBI trained agents, interviewed the night club shooter 3 times in 3 years and had him under physical surveillance twice with a full records search.....and they gave him a pass........

Keep moving the goal posts.....we show you mass shooters were stopped and you change the rules...asshole

It was more than likely a left wing, democrat community...so right there the anti gun sentiment would be strong..then you have the fact it was a gun free zone by law.....so a double dose of anti gun silliness.,,,,

The accounts from survivors interviewed on 20/20 tonight show armed civilians could have saved lives.....

Guy, Florida is Gun Nut paradise where you can shoot an unarmed black child in the middle of the street and suffer no legal consequences.

Lack of guns wasn't the problem.

Oh...you mean the jr. thug who attacked a stranger for no cause....that thug?

Untrained civilians in America stop violent criminal attack 1,500,000 times a year according to a bill clinton Department of Justice study on gun self defense....

Liar. Prove it. With thousands of examples. Or shut the fuck up about it.

Armed Israelis are active duty. Not a bunch of untrained civilians.
Armed Israeli civilians are trained -- as all armed American civilians should be. And the need for training is becoming more and more apparent.

They'd never be as trained, or as current. That kind of training fades over time. Even if you ex-military, unless you train regularly in urban warfare, those skills disappear.

Wrong...the ones I showed you were mass shootings stopped by the concealed carry permit holder...see that's the thing moron...if there is someone with a gun right there...they stop the shooter, the uber driver, the Doctor, and the Pastor......they stopped the mass shooter at the outset......what a moron...

Except none of those were "mass shooting" incidents. And I really tore the one about the doctor apart.

This Doctor knew his patient was dangerous because his treatments weren't working. The thing was, the patient was not randomly shooting people. He shot his caseworker, walked down three floors to find his Doctor, who brought a gun to work but didn't warn the hospital or the caseworker how dangerous this guy actually was.

Not a hero, but kind of a heel.

It wasn't his patient asshole and even if he was, the guy was smart enough to ignore the stupid gun free zone policy of the hospital and he saved lives......

actually, it WAS his patient. If you had read about this story on any other website other than the NRA ones, you'd know this.

Armed doctor stops shooter at hospital in gun-free zone | www.ajc.com

Psychiatrist Dr. Lee Silverman shot Richard Plotts, one of his patients, after Plotts pulled a gun and killed his case worker, Theresa Hunt. Plotts remains in stable but serious condition

So that kind of begs the question, which I'm sure someone asked...

Did Silverman know Plotts was dangerous? If so, why didn't he warn the caseworker or the hospital when he arrived.

Oh...you mean the jr. thug who attacked a stranger for no cause....that thug?

You mean the kid who was buying candy and walking home when some fat weirdo was following him and he felt justifiably threatened.

Silly Darkie. Rights are for White People.

Wrong...the ones I showed you were mass shootings stopped by the concealed carry permit holder...see that's the thing moron...if there is someone with a gun right there...they stop the shooter, the uber driver, the Doctor, and the Pastor......they stopped the mass shooter at the outset......what a moron...

Except none of those were "mass shooting" incidents. And I really tore the one about the doctor apart.

This Doctor knew his patient was dangerous because his treatments weren't working. The thing was, the patient was not randomly shooting people. He shot his caseworker, walked down three floors to find his Doctor, who brought a gun to work but didn't warn the hospital or the caseworker how dangerous this guy actually was.

Not a hero, but kind of a heel.
Uh...guy, apparently you have some comprehension issues. Those incidents what 2aguy cited for you were potential mass shootings prevented by CCW holders. What a fucking imbecile you are and you don't even try to hide it. Now, that's a real idiot being unaware of his stupidity. Go take your gun control and shove it up your ass. You live in Chicago, your fucking gun control over there works real well. Ah.....I forgot that you live in an affluent neighborhood where you are well protected....Moron.

There had to be well over a hundred people in that club. Not one individual with a gun? Even if the possibility was narrow there is a chance that someone with a .38 could have taken this guy out.

I am prepared to be very pissed off at the first nitwit to come out for more gun control as a means of preventing these shootings. We may rest assured this is just one in a progression of internal terror attacks we have to look forward to -- and the way to deal with the threat is more armed, trained citizens.

Due to gun control it is against the law to have a gun in a bar. There were no lawbreakers in the bar that night I guess.

There had to be well over a hundred people in that club. Not one individual with a gun? Even if the possibility was narrow there is a chance that someone with a .38 could have taken this guy out.

I am prepared to be very pissed off at the first nitwit to come out for more gun control as a means of preventing these shootings. We may rest assured this is just one in a progression of internal terror attacks we have to look forward to -- and the way to deal with the threat is more armed, trained citizens.

Trained citizens never stop these sorts of things. MOstly because the reason why they want a gun is because they are cowards, and cowards don't run to danger.

That's why civilians NEVER stop these kinds of incidents.

Jesus your an idiot. I own a gun and I'm far from a coward.

You who don't own a gun and are the coward. Afraid to defend yourselves and wait for the police to finally show up to do so hoping that they make it there to put their lives on the line defending your sorry ass.

An idiot you truly are.
I guess I have lived a charmed life for 50 years? Been lucky?

I have never needed a gun to protect myself, I've never even felt I needed a gun to protect myself, I've never even been scared or frightened by anyone, and wished for a gun....

Does everyone live in scary bad neighborhoods and this is where this need for a gun comes from?

I suppose I should count my blessings.....

Due to gun control it is against the law to have a gun in a bar. There were no lawbreakers in the bar that night I guess.
I don't think it is illegal to carry a gun in a bar it is however illegal to carry a gun while under the influence.

Trained citizens never stop these sorts of things. MOstly because the reason why they want a gun is because they are cowards, and cowards don't run to danger.

You who don't own a gun and are the coward. Afraid to defend yourselves and wait for the police to finally show up to do so hoping that they make it there to put their lives on the line defending your sorry ass.

An idiot you truly are.

I have never needed a gun to protect myself, I've never even felt I needed a gun to protect myself, I've never even been scared or frightened by anyone, and wished for a gun....

Does everyone live in scary bad neighborhoods and this is where this need for a gun comes from?

Yes, count them. All the people murdered by criminals every year can't count theirs. My husband and I were returning home from a party in NOLA years ago when a carful of blacks pulled up and threatened us. A gun made them drive away. Get this through your brain. Criminals will have guns no matter how many damn laws you pass. Criminals don't follow the law.

I don't think it is illegal to carry a gun in a bar it is however illegal to carry a gun while under the influence.

It is in Fla. I have a ccw permit

Florida Gun Law

An idiot you truly are.

Yes, count them. All the people murdered by criminals every year can't count theirs. My husband and I were returning home from a party in NOLA years ago when a carful of blacks pulled up and threatened us. A gun made them drive away. Get this through your brain. Criminals will have guns no matter how many damn laws you pass. Criminals don't follow the law.
I don't want to pass any laws...to take your guns away, I just wish we could keep the thousands of guns out of criminal hands.... I wish it wasn't so easy for criminal thugs to get these guns...and wish we could reduce guns getting in to their hands....not your hands.

An idiot you truly are.

I don't want to pass any laws...to take your guns away, I just wish we could keep the thousands of guns out of criminal hands.... I wish it wasn't so easy for criminal thugs to get these guns...and wish we could reduce guns getting in to their hands....not your hands.
The lenient punishment by the liberal assholes resulted in more crime. Hard labor in chains, no air-conditioned barracks, 12 hours work days for convicts should be brought back.

An idiot you truly are.

Yes you should. There are many people just like you who think they will NEVER get robbed, raped or have anything bad happen to them.

Many don't ever need to call the police. Me included but I have a gun and am not afraid to use it in defense of myself or my home.

If you don't have a gun then you better hope that the police can get to you in time. That's if you have the time to call them.

Good luck. You will need it.

An idiot you truly are.

Yes you should. There are many people just like you who think they will NEVER get robbed, raped or have anything bad happen to them.

Many don't ever need to call the police. Me included but I have a gun and am not afraid to use it in defense of myself or my home.

If you don't have a gun then you better hope that the police can get to you in time. That's if you have the time to call them.

Good luck. You will need it.
Having a gun is like an insurance policy...

An idiot you truly are.

Mateen was not a criminal. Now what?

Forum List

Back