Wasn't Anyone In That Nightclub Armed? Not One With A Gun?

Why would any young person going to a club to drink and dance and to have a good time, even think they would need to carry a gun with them?

Never ever, in a million years when I was young and going out to dance clubs/bars, did it ever even cross my mind.... as far as I'm concerned it's ABNORMAL to think a young person should have brought a gun with them on their night out drinking and partying with friends...!!!!!!! That's simply ridiculous thinking imo!

Why would any young person going to a club to drink and dance and to have a good time, even think they would need to carry a gun with them?

Never ever, in a million years when I was young and going out to dance clubs/bars, did it ever even cross my mind.... as far as I'm concerned it's ABNORMAL to think a young person should have brought a gun with them on their night out drinking and partying with friends...!!!!!!! That's simply ridiculous thinking imo!
Today is not yesterday. The world is changing and problems are upon us which we never had to be concerned with before.

The chance that you might need a gun when you're out dancing is quite remote, but not quite as remote as it was when we were younger. And from the looks of things it's going to get a lot less remote. So the choice is yours: either arm yourself or don't.

The same may be said for locking your door when you go out. The choice is yours.

Just because YOU don't carry and find it "abnormal" doesn't give you the right to deny that freedom to anyone else. I grew up with a weapon in my hands and a healthy respect for guns. I go to the range at least twice a month. I find you abnormal that you would allow a criminal to harm your family because you're so fucked up about weapons. It's funny, I've never seen a gun at a gun show kill a bunch of people and yet they take place every single weekend. How is that possible?? After all, you liberals claim guns kill people? I wonder if Mr. Terrorist bothered to try to check his guns at the door before entering?

Just because YOU don't carry and find it "abnormal" doesn't give you the right to deny that freedom to anyone else. I grew up with a weapon in my hands and a healthy respect for guns. I go to the range at least twice a month. I find you abnormal that you would allow a criminal to harm your family because you're so fucked up about weapons. It's funny, I've never seen a gun at a gun show kill a bunch of people and yet they take place every single weekend. How is that possible?? After all, you liberals claim guns kill people? I wonder if Mr. Terrorist bothered to try to check his guns at the door before entering?
:cuckoo::cuckoo:
Who you talkin' to Willis?

I didn't deny any freedom to anyone else....? You're loony!

Put the bottle down, you've had enough! :lol:

:cuckoo::cuckoo:
Who you talkin' to Willis?

I didn't deny any freedom to anyone else....

Put the bottle down, you've had enough! :lol:
Lame obfuscation.. Get a new line and a new smileycon.. You bore the hell out of me.

Today is not yesterday. The world is changing and problems are upon us which we never had to be concerned with before.

The chance that you might need a gun when you're out dancing is quite remote, but not quite as remote as it was when we were younger. And from the looks of things it's going to get a lot less remote. So the choice is yours: either arm yourself or don't.

The same may be said for locking your door when you go out. The choice is yours.

There are other choices, like move to a country that respects human life and takes people's security a little more seriously than the US does.

There had to be well over a hundred people in that club. Not one individual with a gun? Even if the possibility was narrow there is a chance that someone with a .38 could have taken this guy out.

I am prepared to be very pissed off at the first nitwit to come out for more gun control as a means of preventing these shootings. We may rest assured this is just one in a progression of internal terror attacks we have to look forward to -- and the way to deal with the threat is more armed, trained citizens.

Trained citizens never stop these sorts of things. MOstly because the reason why they want a gun is because they are cowards, and cowards don't run to danger.

That's why civilians NEVER stop these kinds of incidents.

Lying as usual. Armed citizens are known to have stopped at least 6 of these types of incidents here in the USA, and multiple times in Israel. But don't ever let a thing like a fact get in the way of your bullshit.

There are other choices, like move to a country that respects human life and takes people's security a little more seriously than the US does.

Or you can stop allowing savages to illegally enter our country.

There had to be well over a hundred people in that club. Not one individual with a gun? Even if the possibility was narrow there is a chance that someone with a .38 could have taken this guy out.

I am prepared to be very pissed off at the first nitwit to come out for more gun control as a means of preventing these shootings. We may rest assured this is just one in a progression of internal terror attacks we have to look forward to -- and the way to deal with the threat is more armed, trained citizens.

I agree. If one of those men had had a gun they could have shot that asshole when he reloaded.

There were hundreds of people in that club and they could have overwhelmed that asshole when he stopped to reload.

Another indication people should be armed at all times. These Muslim assholes will kill you if you give them the chance and douchebag in the WH is importing more from Syria.

Gays aren't much concerned about arming themselves: they're more concerned about the next asshole they are going to conquer...

Trained citizens never stop these sorts of things. MOstly because the reason why they want a gun is because they are cowards, and cowards don't run to danger.

That's why civilians NEVER stop these kinds of incidents.

Jesus your an idiot. I own a gun and I'm far from a coward.

You who don't own a gun and are the coward. Afraid to defend yourselves and wait for the police to finally show up to do so hoping that they make it there to put their lives on the line defending your sorry ass.

An idiot you truly are.

Also, having drunk people with guns isn't the best idea in the world.
In many states, mine included, a carry permit will be immediately revoked if you are under the influence and carrying

Which is bad, clearly, as this leads to people getting shot..... time to repeal that law then, hey?
I don't think so.
I am all for concealed carry but I'd rather not have a bunch of drunk guys packing heat

Also, having drunk people with guns isn't the best idea in the world.
In many states, mine included, a carry permit will be immediately revoked if you are under the influence and carrying

Which is bad, clearly, as this leads to people getting shot..... time to repeal that law then, hey?
I don't think so.
I am all for concealed carry but I'd rather not have a bunch of drunk guys packing heat

I was, of course, being sarcastic with those statements.

I'd rather not have a bunch of drunk guys with guns at all.

It was more than likely a left wing, democrat community...so right there the anti gun sentiment would be strong..then you have the fact it was a gun free zone by law.....so a double dose of anti gun silliness.,,,,

The accounts from survivors interviewed on 20/20 tonight show armed civilians could have saved lives.....

Guy, Florida is Gun Nut paradise where you can shoot an unarmed black child in the middle of the street and suffer no legal consequences.

Lack of guns wasn't the problem.

Liar..you have been shown the stories over and over and I just gave you a listt a few days ago you lying hack...all civilians, very little training.....a medical doctor, an uber driver and a pastor.......and you lied about it.....

Yeah, the "Medical Doctor" was someoen who brought a gun to work because he KNEW his patient was dangerous, but neglected to warn the hospital or the patient's case worker (who was murdered)

Real "Gun Hero" there.

None of these were mass shooting incidents. They were gun fights between people who shouldn't have guns.

FAIL.

Wrong...the ones I showed you were mass shootings stopped by the concealed carry permit holder...see that's the thing moron...if there is someone with a gun right there...they stop the shooter, the uber driver, the Doctor, and the Pastor......they stopped the mass shooter at the outset......what a moron...

Forum List

Back