Wasn't Anyone In That Nightclub Armed? Not One With A Gun?

The natural instinct of a coward is to surrender. That is why LWNJ's reflexively call for more gun control whenever a shooting like this happens.

The correct response to this tragedy is to increase gun ownership and increase concealed weapons permits, not restrict them.

We have a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms, isn't it time we started to teach this to kids in school? We should have mandatory gun training in all public schools. Kids should leave high school knowing how to load and shoot handguns and rifles. Just like we have football and baseball teams, we should have shooting teams and gun clubs The problem is not too many guns, it's not enough. We are in a war for our culture. It's best to be prepared. Islam is not going away.
I might add that it would cut down on gun related accidents also by taking the novelty aspect out of guns for kids. There would be accidents still... even when stupid cops shoot themselves. See below:

No one on the nightclub was armed. No one at Balaclan, the nightclub in France was armed where 130 people were killed.

The difference is, France has very strict gun control.

There had to be well over a hundred people in that club. Not one individual with a gun? Even if the possibility was narrow there is a chance that someone with a .38 could have taken this guy out.

I am prepared to be very pissed off at the first nitwit to come out for more gun control as a means of preventing these shootings. We may rest assured this is just one in a progression of internal terror attacks we have to look forward to -- and the way to deal with the threat is more armed, trained citizens.
It's the clear difference between a terrorist hitting a mall in Tel Aviv and a terrorist hitting a night club in Orlando. Israel only had 4 causalities and America had 50. Israeli's are armed and prepared because they understand it's not a question of if ,it's a question of when. American's create gun free zones, safe spaces and have a leader who flat out refuses to admit there's a problem much less prepare for it. If one guy had a gun and was a decent shot he could have killed this moron before he took out half the club. It takes too long to wait for the police to arrive and save your ass in an active shooter situation as the unfortunate people who hid in the bathroom of the club found out.

I doubt they were armed with anything other than perhaps a "9 incher".

Also maybe armed with some :eusa_whistle:

51Vf3XnJimL.jpg

There had to be well over a hundred people in that club. Not one individual with a gun? Even if the possibility was narrow there is a chance that someone with a .38 could have taken this guy out.

I am prepared to be very pissed off at the first nitwit to come out for more gun control as a means of preventing these shootings. We may rest assured this is just one in a progression of internal terror attacks we have to look forward to -- and the way to deal with the threat is more armed, trained citizens.
It's the clear difference between a terrorist hitting a mall in Tel Aviv and a terrorist hitting a night club in Orlando. Israel only had 4 causalities and America had 50. Israeli's are armed and prepared because they understand it's not a question of if ,it's a question of when. American's create gun free zones, safe spaces and have a leader who flat out refuses to admit there's a problem much less prepare for it. If one guy had a gun and was a decent shot he could have killed this moron before he took out half the club. It takes too long to wait for the police to arrive and save your ass in an active shooter situation as the unfortunate people who hid in the bathroom of the club found out.

Israeli Malls probably have tight security. A night club anywhere in the US isn't going to have that tight security, it's not practical.

You will never see one of these Islamic cowards show up in a biker bar. They need an enforced gun-free zone with helpless unarmed people so that they can rack up a big body count and get a nicer place at Mohammed's table.

They're the ultimate in cowardice, this is why they always attack Soft Targets.

"get a nicer place at Mohammed's table."

Satan's table.
They are not cowards, Lucy. These jihadists are ready to die to assert their principles and there is nothing cowardly about that.

There is nothing more dangerous than a man, or a woman, who is ready to die. Such a soldier is worth a hundred of the ordinary kind. These are very dangerous individuals and it's time we start thinking seriously about how to deal with them.

You will never see one of these Islamic cowards show up in a biker bar. They need an enforced gun-free zone with helpless unarmed people so that they can rack up a big body count and get a nicer place at Mohammed's table.

They're the ultimate in cowardice, this is why they always attack Soft Targets.

"get a nicer place at Mohammed's table."

Satan's table.
They are not cowards, Lucy. These jihadists are ready to die to assert their principles and there is nothing cowardly about that.

There is nothing more dangerous than a man, or a woman, who is ready to die. Such a soldier is worth a hundred of the ordinary kind. These are very dangerous individuals and it's time we start thinking seriously about how to deal with them.

Maybe start by trying to stop breeding more.

A carry conceal is not to go hunt down the bad guy.

It is to hunker down and protect those with you.

Remember that if you have a gun in your hand when the police enter such a situation, they will shoot you. They won't ask you anything: they will shoot you.
You're right, which is why I advocate extensive training for CCW permit holders. It's important to know how to avoid being a vulnerable target for arriving police.

Lie down. Put your gun away when the job is done. When the police arrive, turn your back and raise your hands.

It was more than likely a left wing, democrat community...so right there the anti gun sentiment would be strong..then you have the fact it was a gun free zone by law.....so a double dose of anti gun silliness.,,,,

The accounts from survivors interviewed on 20/20 tonight show armed civilians could have saved lives.....

Israeli Malls probably have tight security. A night club anywhere in the US isn't going to have that tight security, it's not practical.
Why not? When I went to my daughters graduation they checked my bags. My kids schools do the same. They could at least have armed bouncers and employee's in nightclubs. Some security is better than none. But it's not even that really. It's our lack of preparation and our refusal as a society to admit we have a problem with radicalized Islam. We are at war with radicalized Islam because they are at war with us. We need to have our leaders tell the public this, not blame guns as an easy out. These nut jobs aren't going to go away. We need to prepare. We need to know what to do in an active shooter situation. When you enter a building you need to find out where to go and where not to go. You need to know how best to protect yourself. We all need to know how to defend ourselves in this situation because it's going to happen to again. The fact still remains one person with a gun could have stopped this in it's tracks.The president would have you think guns are the enemy. Gun's aren't the enemy,nut jobs are.

A carry conceal is not to go hunt down the bad guy.

It is to hunker down and protect those with you.

Remember that if you have a gun in your hand when the police enter such a situation, they will shoot you. They won't ask you anything: they will shoot you.
You're right, which is why I advocate extensive training for CCW permit holders. It's important to know how to avoid being a vulnerable target for arriving police.

Lie down. Put your gun away when the job is done. When the police arrive, turn your back and raise your hands.

You can't drive a car when drunk, but you can shoot a gun when drunk....

Trained citizens never stop these sorts of things. MOstly because the reason why they want a gun is because they are cowards, and cowards don't run to danger.

That's why civilians NEVER stop these kinds of incidents.

Liar..you have been shown the stories over and over and I just gave you a listt a few days ago you lying hack...all civilians, very little training.....a medical doctor, an uber driver and a pastor.......and you lied about it.....

Why not? When I went to my daughters graduation they checked my bags. My kids schools do the same. They could at least have armed bouncers and employee's in nightclubs. Some security is better than none. But it's not even that really. It's our lack of preparation and our refusal as a society to admit we have a problem with radicalized Islam. We are at war with radicalized Islam because they are at war with us. We need to have our leaders tell the public this, not blame guns as an easy out. These nut jobs aren't going to go away. We need to prepare. We need to know what to do in an active shooter situation. When you enter a building you need to find out where to go and where not to go. You need to know how best to protect yourself. We all need to know how to defend ourselves in this situation because it's going to happen to again. The fact still remains one person with a gun could have stopped this in it's tracks.The president would have you think guns are the enemy. Gun's aren't the enemy,nut jobs are.

I have it from law enforcement that they are planning g on organized attacks on schools....

Well, they might check bags and things, for things like, you know, GUNS..... I didn't say they didn't have security. Just they don't have security to necessarily deal with a third world country invading.

Every nightclub I've been to there was security, we're not talking about some fat dude making sure you're not taking in your own drinks, or a knife. We're talking about dealing with a guy intent on shooting everyone up. Imagine the costs if all nightclubs had to deal with that kind of security.

Or if it so gunfree zone, 20 people throwing bottles at him and ten others storming him. Still quite a few casualties but less casualties.

Well, they might check bags and things, for things like, you know, GUNS..... I didn't say they didn't have security. Just they don't have security to necessarily deal with a third world country invading.

Every nightclub I've been to there was security, we're not talking about some fat dude making sure you're not taking in your own drinks, or a knife. We're talking about dealing with a guy intent on shooting everyone up. Imagine the costs if all nightclubs had to deal with that kind of security.

This guy shot his way into the club...did they check his bag for guns?

Or if it so gunfree zone, 20 people throwing bottles at him and ten others storming him. Still quite a few casualties but less casualties.

This was a dance club....many were drunk or high....and had no idea what was happening when it first started..then the rush to exits and away from the shooter bottle necked people in doorways........in the dark and the loud music......

Rushing anyone would be illogical.....

The notion that an armed citizen – carrying a concealed firearm for his personal protection – would ‘leap into action’ and ‘save the day’ by shooting the attacker is childish, naïve, and unrealistic.

Forum List

Back