Wasn't Mr. Peanuts the worst president in US history

Iran is trying to start WWIII

Nope. Iran is not trying to start ww3 at all. They are just being pests.

Israel wants the US to fight Iran.

I just wish Israel would pay the money they owe Iran for oil and stop threatening them.

Nope. Iran is not trying to start ww3 at all. They are just being pests.

Israel wants the US to fight Iran.

I just wish Israel would pay the money they owe Iran for oil and stop threatening them.
The crazy mullahs in Iran want to fight America

and thanks to pandering fools like carter and obama they will get their chance someday

Carter comes in 5th worst IMB. I think he was naive and believed other people in gov't cared about serving the citizens.

Iran is trying to start WWIII
Pretty sure 9/11 started WW3. There has been a non-stop counter jihad operation all over the world since. Most of the world has been involved at some point.

No reason to exonerate him from being negligently at the fascist Ayatollahs rise.

Since 1979: The long bloody trail of crimes of the mullahs: In their totalitarian regime, massacres, mass torture (not just 1988) for so many years. And then the bloodshed in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Israel-Palestine, and more.
__

The cowards in Tehran released the hostages as soon as wonderful and principled R. Reagan was elected.
Hey don't be knocking the guy who made home brewing beer legal

You have it wackwards

Iran through proxies wants to invade Israel
That freakishly stupid bed wetter just repeats inane bullshit. It has no more of a clue what it's talking about than a fuckin parrot.

Pretty sure 9/11 started WW3. There has been a non-stop counter jihad operation all over the world since. Most of the world has been involved at some point.
Globalists are primarily to blame for 9/11 by allowing muslim crazies to run around loose in the US to begin with

But our reaction was wrongheaded too

Biden reminds me of Hoover.

Not
View attachment 858114
this Hoover

View attachment 858115

But it is Trump that people compare to Hoover.

Trump Leaving Office With 3M Less Jobs Than When He ...​

1699959049649.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Unemployment

Jan 19, 2021 — Trump has the worst jobs record of any president since Herbert Hoover in 1933.

Trump's GDP Record Was the Worst Since Hoover​

1699959112770.png
Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com › opinion › articles › tru...

Aug 2, 2021 — Today's Agenda · Grading Trump on a GDP Curve · Presidents and GDP Growth · Toward Better Pandemic Management · Diplomacy Is Hard, You Guys.

Globalists are primarily to blame for 9/11 by allowing muslim crazies to run around loose in the US to begin with

But our reaction was wrongheaded too
No surprise to me that you don't get it. Saudi Arabia revoked Osama bin Laden's citizenship in 1992. He wanted the US to attack KSA.

They attack and bomb Israel every day through Hamas and Hezbollah

Hezbollah was founded to keep Israel out of Lebanon and Hamas works for Israel.

Bibi funds them (1.5 billion dollars) through Qatar.

You mean the genocide threat Iran has been threatening to wipe Israel of the map? What "oil" are you talking about?
Are you that ignorant or gullible?

Big Satan, Little Satan. Do you even know what that means?
Why has Iran been attacking Israel which don't even share a border with?

Attachments

• 18lede_banner-blog480 (1).jpg
    18lede_banner-blog480 (1).jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 5

Forum List

Back