Wasn't Mr. Peanuts the worst president in US history

No reason to exonerate him from being negligently at the fascist Ayatollahs rise.

Since 1979: The long bloody trail of crimes of the mullahs: In their totalitarian regime, massacres, mass torture (not just 1988) for so many years. And then the bloodshed in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Israel-Palestine, and more.
__

The cowards in Tehran released the hostages as soon as wonderful and principled R. Reagan was elected.

No. Xiden the Pedo FICUS is the Worst President in our history. Obama was actually worse than Carter given how he begat the accelerating decline of our Republic.

Isn't that what you assholes call a conspiracy?
No. It's history. After the Iran/Contra deal was exposed, Iraq launched two Exocet missiles that struck the USS Stark, killing 37 sailor. Some conspiracy theorists believe that was in retaliation for RayGun selling missiles to Iran.

No. Xiden the Pedo FICUS is the Worst President in our history. Obama was actually worse than Carter given how he begat the accelerating decline of our Republic
He certainly continued Obama's legacy with showering the mullahs with cash, knowing fully well, their global terror empire.

As an outsider I have never before witnessed so many people deride your President in the way that they laugh and scoff at Piss Pants and in such extreme terms .
He is a humiliation for your country .
Extremely sad .

Stealing the election cost the lives of servicemen too.
An ISIS Terrorist cell operating out of Kabul killed hundreds of people including 13 US soldiers with a suicide bomber. Why did Trump reduce our troop strengths from near 13,000 to 2,500 without the Taliban adhering to the Conditions of that withdrawal, which included cracking down on terrorist cells. Granted it is very hard to stop a suicide bomber so we'll never know if they could have stopped it, but the condition was ignored and most all the troops were evacuated before Biden became president.

No reason to exonerate him from being negligently at the fascist Ayatollahs rise.

Since 1979: The long bloody trail of crimes of the mullahs: In their totalitarian regime, massacres, mass torture (not just 1988) for so many years. And then the bloodshed in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Israel-Palestine, and more.
__

The cowards in Tehran released the hostages as soon as wonderful and principled R. Reagan was elected.

He wasn't great, but he wasn't the worst.

__

Not sure who is Mr. Peanuts.

I would rather have a great president. Which of his policies did you like best?
1. Panama Canal?
2. Taiwan?
3. Iran?
4. Nuclear Racetrack?
5. 55 speed limit?
6. Tennis Courts?
7. Stagflation?
inflation had metastasized into stagflation under nixon and gerald ("whjp inflation now") ford and was probably a result of attempting to fight the war while engaging in an expensive arms race.

in every other case, carter made the correct decision.

Jimmy Carter was a suckass president, and was the worst in my lifetime, the worst until Biden took that away from him. Biden is the worst president of my lifetime.
Jimmy Carter has been a great Ex-president though. His charitable work and his work as a peace negotiator has earned him a favorable place in our history..

I would rather have a great president. Which of his policies did you like best?
1. Panama Canal?
2. Taiwan?
3. Iran?
4. Nuclear Racetrack?
5. 55 speed limit?
6. Tennis Courts?
7. Stagflation?
I'm going with the 55 mph speed limit he created years before he became president Alex. Those damn democrats are so powerful they often travel back in time to fuck stuff up for the Republican in power.

__

But then came Obumbler.

And now there’s Potato.

Forum List

Back