Wasserman-Svhultz Threatens Washington Police Chief For Gathering Evidence Regarding Her Spy Scandal

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
ANOTHER Democratic Party CRIME - Another Attempt To Shut Investigation / Prosecution Down

Wasserman Schultz Threatened Police Chief For Gathering Evidence On Her IT Staffer’s Alleged Crimes [VIDEO]

"Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz threatened the chief of the U.S. Capitol Police with “consequences” for holding equipment that she says belongs to her in order to build a criminal case against a Pakistani staffer suspected of massive cyber-security breaches involving funneling sensitive congressional data offsite.

The Florida lawmaker used her position on the committee that sets the police force’s budget to press its chief to relinquish the piece of evidence Thursday, in what could be considered using her authority to attempt to interfere with a criminal investigation."

DEBBIE WASSERMAN-SCHULTZ:

- Hired 3 terrorist-connected, criminal record-holding, potential murdering/kidnapping/extorting/blackmailing fugitives from justice - 1 now having fled to Pakistan and under protection from the Pakistani Govt - Pakistani IT Tech SPIES...who had no security clearances...and gave them complete access to classified House files.

- AFTER the 3 were discovered, banned from the House, and placed under investigation for ESPIONAGE, DWS IGNORED the ban and the investigations, RE-HIRED the eldest SPY, and gave him access AGAIN to classified House files as well as access to the DNC's server and ALL DNC e-mails, usernames, and passwords.

- DWS was FIRED as DNC Chairman after her CRIMINAL ACTS were exposed...but she was quickly hired by Hillary Clinton and her team days later.

- The Pakistani SPIES have since been suspected of blackmailing Federal House members using the information stolen from the House Server / Files.

- The eldest Pakistani brother then fled to Pakistan where he is under the protection of the Pakistani govt.

Who is NOT out of the country under a foreign government's protection, however, is former DNC Chairwoman and hirer of Pakistani SPIES, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz...who has attempted to ILLEGALLY use her authority to influence / interfere with a criminal investigation - either to protect a Pakistani SPY or, more likely, save her own ass from PROSECUTION!

Oh this scandal just keeps getting bigger and better every day...though you wouldn't really know it if you were watching the Lib Fake News All-In DNC propaganda news outlets, CNN / MSNBC / etc...

TIME TO PERP-WALK DEBBIE WASSERMAN-SCHULTZ!

Last edited:
ANOTHER Democratic Party CRIME - Another Attempt To Shut Investigation / Prosecution Down

Wasserman Schultz Threatened Police Chief For Gathering Evidence On Her IT Staffer’s Alleged Crimes [VIDEO]

"Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz threatened the chief of the U.S. Capitol Police with “consequences” for holding equipment that she says belongs to her in order to build a criminal case against a Pakistani staffer suspected of massive cyber-security breaches involving funneling sensitive congressional data offsite.

The Florida lawmaker used her position on the committee that sets the police force’s budget to press its chief to relinquish the piece of evidence Thursday, in what could be considered using her authority to attempt to interfere with a criminal investigation."

- Hired 3 terrorist-connected, criminal record-holding, potential murdering/kidnapping/extorting/blackmailing fugitives from justice - 1 now having fled to Pakistan and under protection from the Pakistani Govt - Pakistani IT Tech SPIES...who had no security clearances...and gave them complete access to classified House files.

- AFTER the 3 were discovered, banned from the House, and placed under investigation for ESPIONAGE, DWS IGNORED the ban and the investigations, RE-HIRED the eldest SPY, and gave him access AGAIN to classified House files as well as access to the DNC's server and ALL DNC e-mails, usernames, and passwords.

- DWS was FIRED as DNC Chairman after her CRIMINAL ACTS were exposed...but she was quickly hired by Hillary Clinton and her team days later.

- The Pakistani SPIES have since been suspected of blackmailing Federal House members using the information stolen from the House Server / Files.

- The eldest Pakistani brother then fled to Pakistan where he is under the protection of the Pakistani govt.

Who is NOT out of the country under a foreign government's protection, however, is former DNC Chairwoman and hirer of Pakistani SPIES, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz...who has attempted to ILLEGALLY use her authority to influence / interfere with a criminal investigation - either to protect a Pakistani SPY or, more likely, save her own ass from PROSECUTION!

Oh this scandal just keeps getting bigger and better every day...though you wouldn't really know it if you were watching the Lib Fake News All-In DNC propaganda news outlets, CNN / MSNBC / etc...

This is not about the DNC hack...try watching the whole video...lol..

but i was just told earlier today that the DNC hacking was the crime but nothing was wrong in what they did.

can't trust a forum poster anymore man!

Try reading ALL the reports / articles on this on-going scandal - DWS hired and RE-hired Pakistani spies, despite having no clearances she gave them access to classified House Files - even after they were caught / banned/ being investigated for Espionage, and also gave them access to the DNC Server and exact e-mails (plus usernames / passwords) that were reportedly 'hacked by the Russians'.

These spies are suspected of blackmailing House members with info that was in the classified House files...but snowflakes would have us believe they would never access and use DNC e-mails to their benefit?!

upload_2017-5-24_11-54-25.jpeg

Try reading ALL the reports / articles on this on-going scandal - DWS hired and RE-hired Pakistani spies, despite having no clearances she gave them access to classified House Files - even after they were caught / banned/ being investigated for Espionage, and also gave them access to the DNC Server and exact e-mails (plus usernames / passwords) that were reportedly 'hacked by the Russians'.

These spies are suspected of blackmailing House members with info that was in the classified House files...but snowflakes would have us believe they would never access and use DNC e-mails to their benefit?!

View attachment 128575

I feel that the DNC failed the democrats and Wassermen is still working...She needs to be out...I can't stand her..

View attachment 128575

I feel that the DNC failed the democrats and Wassermen is still working...She needs to be out...I can't stand her..

Last I heard, after she resigned, she was hired to help the campaign.

Wonder who would do something that stupid?

That's a 'light' stance. DWS broke laws regarding the handling of classified information and giving individuals without security clearances access to classified information. In reference to 'INTENT' regarding the crime of 'ESPIONAGE', she has a LOT of explaining to do regarding RE-HIRING and giving a terrorist-connected SPY (now in Pakistan under Govt protection) already banned from the House and under investigation for ESPIONAGE and still without a security clearance access AGAIN to classified House files. Unless she can come up with a DAMN good reason for ignoring the House Ban and Investigation and doing all this - AGAIN - she could (SHOULD) be looking at some SERIOUS jail time.

As far as 'failing the Democrats', I completely agree with you. Between DWS's scandal, piss-poor cyber-security exposed (using 'password' for passwords', and the new hand-picked Chairman - declaring pro-life Dems have no place in the Democratic Party, cursing, spewing hate, and having to have Dem Party Reps step in to tell their base to STFU because they are booing his 'hate' and cursing during speeches....they aren't just failing the Democratic Party - they are FAILING the Democratic party.

View attachment 128575

Last I heard, after she resigned, she was hired to help the campaign.

Wonder who would do something that stupid?

She is a Congressman in Florida..:cuckoo:

Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz : Home

Wasserman-Svhultz Threatens Washington Police Chief For Gathering Evidence Regarding Her Spy Scandal

nothing to see here

she is a leftist

all is good

move along

That's a 'light' stance. DWS broke laws regarding the handling of classified information and giving individuals without security clearances access to classified information. In reference to 'INTENT' regarding the crime of 'ESPIONAGE', she has a LOT of explaining to do regarding RE-HIRING and giving a terrorist-connected SPY (now in Pakistan under Govt protection) already banned from the House and under investigation for ESPIONAGE and still without a security clearance access AGAIN to classified House files. Unless she can come up with a DAMN good reason for ignoring the House Ban and Investigation and doing all this - AGAIN - she could (SHOULD) be looking at some SERIOUS jail time.

As far as 'failing the Democrats', I completely agree with you. Between DWS's scandal, piss-poor cyber-security exposed (using 'password' for passwords', and the new hand-picked Chairman - declaring pro-life Dems have no place in the Democratic Party, cursing, spewing hate, and having to have Dem Party Reps step in to tell their base to STFU because they are booing his 'hate' and cursing during speeches....they aren't just failing the Democratic Party - they are FAILING the Democratic party.

Wassermann is not under investigation..is she? I don't think so.

my point exactly

--LOL

Wait a second here. You're accusing Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz of doing a Hillary? Just because they're both highly unattractive dimocrat 'women' doesn't mean they're peas who once shared a pod.

Wait a second here. You're accusing Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz of doing a Hillary? Just because they're both highly unattractive dimocrat 'women' doesn't mean they're peas who once shared a pod.
I did not go the 'sexist' route. I am sticking to the fact that DWS interfered with an investigation of her crimes.

My question to that is 'IF not, WHY Not?'

It is OBVIOUS, just as it was with Hillary, that DWS broke several laws.
- She hired 3 Pakistani spies, ignoring all the glaring red signs/ indicators that dis-qualify them for a federal job, especially in that specific area.

- She gave individuals with no security clearances access to classified information...MULTIPLE times.

- She ignored a House Ban and an on-going criminal investigation by RE-hiring the Pakistani spy under investigation for ESPIONAGE and AGAIN gave him access to classified information.

- She illegally interfered with an investigation, using her authority / position to threaten the Police with consequences if they refused to turn over investigation evidence.

Should we add DWS's names to the Democrats already protected from prosecution?
- Hillary, Reid, Castro, Holder, .....

Last edited:

She should be. Why does she keep these guys around? What do they have on her?

She should be. Why does she keep these guys around? What do they have on her?[/QUOTE]

These 3 Pakistanis were already blackmailing House members with classified info stolen from the House Server, so why not DWS also?!

She is not keeping them all around - 1 has fled to Pakistan and is under the Pakistani Govt's protection.

Why these 3 were not taken into custody during the investigation of Espionage is beyond me. I blame the Liberals' extreme desire to believe such people are not a threat, to defend them, and not to 'offend' them. These 3 Pakistani spies just bent the DNC over, bent the House over, compromise our national Security, and were allowed to waltz out the door - 1 back to Pakistan...and their 'BOSS' DWS is still not even in handcuffs.

Why waste your time trying to show retards they are wrong on something? They are brain dead sycophants that have only one channel right now , TRUMP TRUMP TRIMP.

I just find it disturbing that every time you turn around Liberals are aiding, abetting, supplying, financing, arming, training, supporting, defending, protecting terrorists, breaking laws, GIVING classified away to terrorists, spies, endangering our national security, and even when BUSTED doing it they are not indicted, arrested, convicted like they should be. DWS is just the latest lib caught 'in bed with' enemies of this country.

Forum List

Back