🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watch: Biden promises to build "a railroad across the Indian Ocean"

Sounds like an interesting project.

Sort of stupid, but still not as absurd as Sleepy Joe's plans to change the world's climate for the better or his ideas for surgery and hormone to change people's sexes.

Any cult members volunteer to translate dementia to English? Mac1958? rightwinger? okfine? Help a brother out...

I wonder if we have to wait to do this until after we spend 50 trillion dollars on Climate Change or if we can just spend it at the same time. Meanwhile, scientists now believe that the future of the universe is that it will evaporate, taking us with it. So, we'd better spend more trillions figuring out a way to stop the universe from evaporating before we build any bridges across the Indian Ocean.

strange-women-.png

I have nothing against Joe Biden personally but if this sort of thing gets worse someone needs to step in and do whatever is legally possible to force him into a medical checkup of his mental condition . He maybe has to be forced to step down. In his younger days, I had always thought he would have made a great Secretary of Labor.

So he says a couple lies then says "I could keep going but I'm going off script and I'll get in trouble".

So he will get in trouble for not speaking freely? Who the hell wants a leader that can speak freely? And if he will get in trouble for going off script that means he is saying shit he isn't supposed to, which he just did.

A railroad across the Indian ocean? Jesus Christ.

Sounds like an interesting project.

Sort of stupid, but still not as absurd as Sleepy Joe's plans to change the world's climate for the better or his ideas for surgery and hormone to change people's sexes.
I hope he volunteers to be the engineer

Is that because of the millions of Americans spending time travelling across Africa?

Here is the official transcript. In context, you will see he was talking about Africa.

He was talking about Africa. A RR across the African continent would go from the Atlantic ocean to the Indian ocean.
He confused the Pacific with the Atlantic?

'East is east and west is west, and the wrong one he has chose.'

But, keep covering for him.

Democrat campaign poster for 2024:

th

Put this dementia riddled fool in a home. He has PLANS to build a railroad from the Pacific Ocean thousands of miles over water across the Indian Ocean...goddamn! :auiqs.jpg:

He confused the Pacific with the Atlantic?

'East is east and west is west, and the wrong one he has chose.'

But, keep covering for him.

Democrat campaign poster for 2024:

th

Yes, he misspoke. He said Pacific then corrected to Atlantic. It's all in the transcript. When you read it, you'll see.

Forum List

Back