🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watch: Biden promises to build "a railroad across the Indian Ocean"

Here is the official transcript. In context, you will see he was talking about Africa.

That sonofabitch has no idea what he was talking about.

He is dumber than a doorknob.

Besides, even if the shithead was talking about Africa with us being $32 trillion in debt why in the hell would be be considering bulding a fucking railroad for Africa? That is just as dumb from a fiscal responsiblity standpoint as if he was actually talking about building a railroad across the ocean.

We are already the source of all the cash the chi-coms are using for their belt-n-road invasion plans. All those Africans won't wipe themselves out. You need real commies to exterminate people.

That was a different speech. The one I know the context of has a complete transcript available at the White House web site. Earlier I provided you a link.

Do you understand how a railroad can connect two oceans now?

BTW, I'm responding to your post quoting me. If it's bothering you, why did you respond?
Stop trying to (poorly) defend the worst President this country ever had. It just makes you look like an idiot.

133 million registered voters in 2020.

Trump got 75 million votes.

133-75=58.

This has nothing to do with the OP, but it is still incorrect.

That sonofabitch has no idea what he was talking about.

He is dumber than a doorknob.

Besides, even if the shithead was talking about Africa with us being $32 trillion in debt why in the hell would be be considering bulding a fucking railroad for Africa? That is just as dumb from a fiscal responsiblity standpoint as if he was actually talking about building a railroad across the ocean.

His reasons were laid out in the speech. Did you read it?

Yet you seem to have time to answer every one of my replies.

Thank you, and I hope you have nice day as well.

Riddle me this, Biden butt sniffer, if your infantile defence of the Pedo Of The United States is somehow believable...why are "we" building an African railroad?

Lol

Check out a map, bro.

LOL
You quote is a bit off.

"We’re talking about building — and I had my team putting together with other countries as well — to build a railroad from the Pacific Ocean — from the Atlantic Ocean all the way to the Indian Ocean. Never occurred before. How — we’re — we’re — our Departments of Agriculture are working with these countries."

You can see he corrected Pacific to Atlantic. That makes sense since he was talking about Africa.

Forum List

Back