🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watch: Biden promises to build "a railroad across the Indian Ocean"

Yes, he misspoke. He said Pacific then corrected to Atlantic. It's all in the transcript. When you read it, you'll see.
Everything that potato says is "mispoken" then. He always has been a jabbering imbecile, and now whatever brain he did have that functioned is clearly shutting down.

I have nothing against Joe Biden personally but if this sort of thing gets worse someone needs to step in and do whatever is legally possible to force him into a medical checkup of his mental condition . He maybe has to be forced to step down. In his younger days, I had always thought he would have made a great Secretary of Labor.
Once you elect despots into power, they answer to no one and never relinquish their power.

They elected Fetterman of all people who can't even talk after his stroke and even a dead man in PA.

Vote them out if you dare, but they will just laugh in your face and still win

Call it the DNC Election Machine, however they do it.

Biden cant figure out his Tinker Toy set he tripped over in his basement

Biden cant figure out his Tinker Toy set he tripped over in his basement
Biden may not even know he is President.

Really, he does not need to know, all he has to do is what they tell him to do.

Both are impossible lol

A railroad across Africa will go from the Atlantic to the Indian ocean. Here is the transcript of the whole speech. After you read it, you will understand.

A railroad across Africa will go from the Atlantic to the Indian ocean. Here is the transcript of the whole speech. After you read it, you will understand.

You speak Biden?

Oh good!

Please interpret this

Joe Biden just announced he's going to build a machine with mole-like teeth and claws to take a crew to the center of the earth.

I understand there's never going to be a railroad across any ocean. Jebus

They claim 81,000,000 people voted for this dufus. I know there are a lot of morons in this country but I doubt there were 81 million that voted for this idiot.

What? You just told me you knew the context.

Stop bothering me

That was a different speech. The one I know the context of has a complete transcript available at the White House web site. Earlier I provided you a link.

Do you understand how a railroad can connect two oceans now?

BTW, I'm responding to your post quoting me. If it's bothering you, why did you respond?

Have to get that cobalt from the child labor mines to the shipping lanes somehow.

Yes, the child labor problem is awful in that part of the world. A railroad like Biden proposed could very well make those mines far more lucrative and incentivize the unscrupulous exploitation of children.

Forum List

Back