Watch: Climate activist try to explain why they use products made from fossil fuel

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Watch Climate Activists Try To Explain Why They Use Products Made From Fossil Fuels
The Daily Caller dropped by the climate strike in Washington, D.C. on Friday to learn more about the activists who are demanding that you and I change the way we live, eat and go about our lives.

Thanks to infowars for sharing this and filling in the blanks for the deaf dumb and blind who can't figure out what's right in front of them. See you morons who have the infowarsfobe broken down and decoded news is to hard and scary for the dumbed down ...

Last edited:
Watch Climate Activists Try To Explain Why They Use Products Made From Fossil Fuels
The Daily Caller dropped by the climate strike in Washington, D.C. on Friday to learn more about the activists who are demanding that you and I change the way we live, eat and go about our lives.

Thanks to infowars for sharing this and filling in the blanks for the deaf dumb and blind who can't figure out what's right in front of them. See you morons who have the infowarsfobe broken down and decoded news is to hard and scary for the st of the dumbed down ...
infowars. funny chit. We have to reduce emissions, not eliminate them.

You stupid fucks who do nothing will be the cause of doing more.

Let them practice what they preach for one month. Since they love publicity so much, let people with cameras document their every move. The audio of all their self imposed dilemmas will be funny as hell.

Let them practice what they preach for one month. Since they love publicity so much, let people with cameras document their every move. The audio of all their self imposed dilemmas will be funny as hell.
Bruing them on.

I will show then how I went from jiust running a pick up to running that pick up only for truck stuff & a Prius for the other 90% of my driving.

I will show them my geothermal HVAC that produces no emissions here.

I will show them that I cut my footprint in half while driving just as far with a warm house in the winter & cool house n the summer and how I save money doing both.

You people think it is horrible to cut emissions & that shows how stupid you are.

Thanks to infowars for sharing this and filling in the blanks for the deaf dumb and blind who can't figure out what's right in front of them. See you morons who have the infowarsfobe broken down and decoded news is to hard and scary for the dumbed down ...
Thanks for confirming your ignorance by admitting you believe anything info wars says.

Forum List

Back