Watch how easy these Liberals sign to Repeal the FIRST amendment

Would you sing a petition to bring back slavery?

I do have a nice voice but I will not sing anything for you.

Heres a tip about the slavery question.

I would not sign a petition to bring back slavery as that is unconstitutional.

That is what I would tell you when you brought to me your petition to put slavery on the ballot.

Your not very good at this are you

But you would sign a petition to outlaw the first amendment?

why not?

the founders gave us the power in the system they constructed.

You see they set up a system that would work for humans and situations they could not forsee in the future.

They were really smart people

When was the last time a "conservative"Administration (Reagan, etc.), a republican House and Senate, dropped those requirements? :lol:

Shit, even a modest reduction in tax rates had you leftists up in arms. Disbanding the IRS would cause you to take up arms.

You can't just pretend the Constitution says what you want it to say and ignore the rest.

Again, you've never read the document.

{The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. }

I was citing the direct wording - knowing full well that you, nor any leftists would grasp that this is the actual language.

We have a whole system of courts, precedents and statutes to define the limits of government power under that Constitution and it has been functioning quite well now for over 200 years.

So, do you think that it should be illegal for the laity to read from the constitution? Should a government priest be the only one to impart knowledge with the inspired interpretation of the party?

The constitution is the bane of the left. At the time of it's creation, the leaders of the nation had a strong disdain for the obfuscation of law. English law was often drafted in Latin, so that the common man would be thwarted in reading and understanding the law. Our founders deliberately created our constitution in plain language, so that every man would read and understand the laws of this nation.

Obviously, this is the greatest tragedy to befall the left. As we see here, you seek the rule of man, where a judge or other government ruler will declare the law to their whim. Sadly for you, any person can read the 4th amendment and know what it means. It isn't in Latin, it isn't 15,000 pages in length. It clearly says what it means.

If you don't like it, move.

ROFL

The call of the thug.

Uh...yeah. The Supreme Court gets to do that. It's their right and they have the power granted them by the Constitution

Really?

Can you point to the portion that enumerates such a power to the SCOTUS?

and Marbury vs. Madison. Got a problem with that?

So let me get this straight, the Supreme Court heard a case, and in that, granted themselves the right to exclusively "interpret" the meaning of the constitution?

Hmm, not self-serving at all....

I think Mr. Jefferson spoke to this is the most apt manner;

{ If [as the Federalists say] “the judiciary is the last resort in relation to the other departments of the government,” … , then indeed is our Constitution a complete felo de so. … The Constitution, on this hypothesis, is a mere thing of wax in the hands of the judiciary, which they may twist and shape into any form they may please. It should be remembered, as an axiom of eternal truth in politics, that whatever power in any government is independent, is absolute also; in theory only, at first, while the spirit of the people is up, but in practice, as fast as that relaxes. Independence can be trusted nowhere but with the people in mass. They are inherently independent of all but moral law … — Letter to Judge Spencer Roane, Nov. 1819 }

It has? Show me.

Roe v. Wade

Uh...yeah. The Supreme Court gets to do that. It's their right and they have the power granted them by the Constitution and Marbury vs. Madison. Got a problem with that?

It has? Show me.
What would you like to know?
Or does the fact that the SCOTUS is not loaded with radical leftists that bugs you?

Show me some case law where the SC is destroying any semblance of the Constitution. I'd be especially interested to see evidence that they've been doing it on purpose.

Got anything?

What the hell are you talking about?

The republican hate democracy just ask them.

they try to change the very definition of the word to pretend the USA is not a democracy.

when did you fools buy into hating democracy?

remember you praised fighting for Democracy in Iraq?

then all of the sudden you claimed Democracy is bad.

Look what the RAT dragged in!

If we could all get a petition to do away with gun ownership & voting, stop and think for a moment, how many jobs that would create, and how fast our national debt would be paid off.

I do have a nice voice but I will not sing anything for you.

Heres a tip about the slavery question.

I would not sign a petition to bring back slavery as that is unconstitutional.

That is what I would tell you when you brought to me your petition to put slavery on the ballot.

Your not very good at this are you

But you would sign a petition to outlaw the first amendment?

why not?

the founders gave us the power in the system they constructed.

You see they set up a system that would work for humans and situations they could not forsee in the future.

They were really smart people
I cannot fathom wasting my time responding to an idiot like you..But....Here goes..
Those rights, sweetie pie, are not given by men. They are our God given rights from BIRTH.. They are not to be removed or abridged.
Quite a bit of hypocrisy rolling off your keyboard. You take no prisoners criticizing people and ideas YOU don't like. But when offered the opportunity to prevent public discourse contrary to your side, you believe the right to freedom of speech is no longer acceptable.
What a crock of shit.
Commentary such as yours is expected from a person with the mind of a child.

see how much the right HATES democracy.

they lie about it and dont like the people

It was the lefty's signing the petition to end the right to free speech.

Do you really want that to go up for a popular vote?

The framers knew something about mob rule that you don't.

Democracy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

de·moc·ra·cy
noun \di-ˈmä-krə-sē\
pluralde·moc·ra·cies

Definition of DEMOCRACY

a: government by the people; especially: rule of the majority

b: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

Forum List

Back