Watch Joe Biden's witty repartee with the British Prime Minister

Potatohead is a fucking embarrassment to this country.

Any of you Moon Bats that voted for him are world class idiots.

What the hell were you morons thinking? Even Obama warned you that he was going to fuck up everything he touched. The only thing Obama ever got right in his life.

God he's the best the democrat and he is a huge embarrassment to this country. Every day. All other democrats are even worse somehow.

I recorded the audio from that video, converted it to an MP3 file format, and submitted it to an audio to text converter.

AUDIO to TEXT - 100% Free & Online

Here's what I got:

"I take care of the residents, right? And when you were over in the Blahouse, the cousin of Chil was there because they were redoing the White House and put a home, and Chil was about to use it, and that's not because of how they're asking. That was that second battle, and she first battle, so I'll pay her. And there's an awful lot of stories here at Tobe, but it's a bunch of black folk out there. Former Prime Minister, I can shake past some of that."

:laughing0301:

God he's the best the democrat and he is a huge embarrassment to this country. Every day. All other democrats are even worse somehow.
Yeah, spending his time doing Presidential stuff instead of getting arrested and arraigned. Huge embarrassment, indeed. :itsok:

No doubt that both sides are hanging out America's dirty laundry to be viewed by the rest of the world.

Which side's dysfunction will bring the biggest laughs?

Of is the danger to the rest of the world to serious to laugh about now?

I'm still hoping that some Americans can appreciate that my efforts are all intended to be constructive?

Is there any hope for normalcy in America once again?

No doubt that both sides are hanging out America's dirty laundry to be viewed by the rest of the world.

Which side's dysfunction will bring the biggest laughs?

Of is the danger to the rest of the world to serious to laugh about now?

I'm still hoping that some Americans can appreciate that my efforts are all intended to be constructive?

Is there any hope for normalcy in America once again?

You're a fcking Canadian, you don't count

You're a fcking Canadian, you don't count
But the thing is on this board, I do count and I'm raising facts on issues that you and others aren't ignoring.

One thread, which could have sufficed, has spawned about a dozen more on the same topic that is being discussed.

While the one on suicides and mass murder by gun only made a brief appearance on the front page.

What do 'you' want to talk about?

Irish letterbombing had some limited impact that could be revisited there and ................

But the thing is on this board, I do count and I'm raising facts on issues that you and others aren't ignoring.

One thread, which could have sufficed, has spawned about a dozen more on the same topic that is being discussed.

While the one on suicides and mass murder by gun only made a brief appearance on the front page.

What do 'you' want to talk about?

Iris letterbombing had some limited impact that could be revisited there and ................

You don't count. Isn't there some Canadian board you can spew your leftist squeaks?

Forum List

Back