WATCH LIVE FROM MARICOPA COUNTY COURT ROOM: Kari Lake’s Trial on Fraudulent 2022 Election Signature Verification – Begins at 9AM PST

After this is over, they're going to have to have a redo of the election. What's being presented in court is astonishing.

“Maricopa’s own log data shows that over 264,000 ballots were reviewed [for vote signature matches] at a rate less than 3 seconds [and] 70,000 at a rate of less than 2 seconds,”

“What that log data shows, your honor, is that over 274,000 ballots were approved at less than three seconds each. That includes one signature verifier who approved 100 percent of the 26,900 signatures that he verified at less than 3 seconds a signature.”

Watch the videos of their evidence played in court.
I think the law says that they throw out the tainted county instead of a do-over...That would mean that Lake wins and both Hamadeh and Finchem would have grounds to sue for the same treatment.

Kari Lake Trial Update: 274k Ballot Signatures Approved at LESS THAN 3 Seconds Each​

Is it possible they've found a fall guy?

In the video, you can see the ‘cyclic clicker’ blasting through images on their screen without even scrolling down as the computer next to them can be seen doing. Note that it is necessary to scroll down in order to see the signature to compare against.

The person in the video from that article “verified” almost 27,000 signatures alone, which is 10,000 more than the margin of victory. We found out today from the defense in cross examination that that individual was fired.

UPDATE: “This Was COMPLETELY DIFFERENT Names” – Maricopa County Signature Reviewer Testifies in Kari Lake Trial Trial She Felt “Pressured” by Supervisors Sending Already Rejected Signatures Back to Them for Approval​

17F605DA-4D4C-4748-AE7F-96A0B5E40F0F-1200x630.jpeg

Polls show that 51% of Arizonans claim to have voted for Lake while only 43% admit to voting for Hobbs.

Most democrat voters don't know they voted.

Vote harvesting needs to be banned.

Tune in! We're going to see full CYA by Maricopa county election officials as they're put in the hot seat.

If the judge is fair, he will not allow the lying Maricopa County officials to get away with this crime.

The trial will be held from May 17-19 at the Maricopa County Superior Court Southeast Regional Public Service Facility in Mesa, Arizona.

Give us an update please.
Tune in! We're going to see full CYA by Maricopa county election officials as they're put in the hot seat.

If the judge is fair, he will not allow the lying Maricopa County officials to get away with this crime.

The trial will be held from May 17-19 at the Maricopa County Superior Court Southeast Regional Public Service Facility in Mesa, Arizona.

How did that go?

I assume her reasons for continuing these lawsuits have changed. She started out trying to overturn an election.

If she is ever going to win in court, by the time she does so it will be time for the next election.

As I said at the start, there is NO JUDGE who is willing to alter the results of / overturn an election, especially for a Conservative, and especially after so long a period of time.

The case is in the hands of the judge. Just waiting for his ruling. I didn't get a timetable or deadline when he's supposed to give his ruling though. I'll post a new thread on it when the information comes available.

I'll post a new thread on it when the information comes available.
Hey look. You won't even have to post a thread. There is one:

Hey look. You won't even have to post a thread. There is one:
Damn, I missed his ruling last night. Oh well, I guess she'll appeal to the Arizona State Supreme Court and go from there.

Forum List

Back