WATCH: NY AG Leticia James lying and being racist and sexist

Make believe works for you.

But put it to the test and stand embarrassed for your ignorance.

WHO was the alleged victim?
No victim is needed.

Funny thing about fraud like that though, you never know if their will be a victim.

If Trump filed bankruptcy and the bank was unable to collect their money because he lied about his properties, where does that money then come from?

No victim is needed.
Wrong as I already demonstrated. A victim is required in fraud cases. Snap out of it.
Funny thing about fraud like that though, you never know if their will be a victim.
Nothing funny about your lack of comprehension.
If Trump filed bankruptcy and the bank was unable to collect their money because he lied about his properties, where does that money then come from?
If wishes were fishes …

But that shit don’t happen and the lender has an obligation of due diligence anyway.

So you’re not just persistently wrong but utterly wrong at every turn.

Wrong as I already demonstrated. A victim is required in fraud cases. Snap out of it.

Not according to 63(12).

Nothing funny about your lack of comprehension.

If wishes were fishes …

But that shit don’t happen and the lender has an obligation of due diligence anyway.

Can you link that obligation?

So you’re not just persistently wrong but utterly wrong at every turn.
Yes. Me. The prosecutor. The judge. The defense. All wrong.

Backagain though is correct...yet Trump still owes half a billion dollars. Go figure.

Not according to 63(12).
You persist in missing the point. It’s still fraud. Fraud still requires a victim.
Can you link that obligation?
Already did.
Yes. Me. The prosecutor. The judge. The defense. All wrong.
You? Absolutely. The prosecutor? It was a civil case. Not criminal. The judge is wrong. The defense tried to establish the law. The judge wouldn’t hear of it.

Backagain though is correct...yet Trump still owes half a billion dollars. Go figure.
No. He’s currently on tap for $ 455 million give or take in that case. But the appeal will likely squelch both the damage award/penalty/disgorgement as baseless, and the verdict as invalid.

You babble a lot, but you don’t seem to grasp the value of the appeals process.

You persist in missing the point. It’s still fraud. Fraud still requires a victim.

We will see..or at least I will. You will just disagree and move on..

Already did.

You? Absolutely. The prosecutor? It was a civil case. Not criminal. The judge is wrong. The defense tried to establish the law. The judge wouldn’t hear of it.

Yeah, that is why he was held liable instead of guilty.

No. He’s currently on tap for $ 455 million give or take in that case. But the appeal will likely squelch both the damage award/penalty/disgorgement as baseless, and the verdict as invalid.

Your opinion on that is irrelevant because you have already said if the appeals court substantiated Engeron rulings, you won't accept it.

You have no stake. Either way, in your head, you are correct.

You can't debate someone who has that mindset..

You babble a lot, but you don’t seem to grasp the value of the appeals process.
Have a good day.

We will see..or at least I will.
We will both see. Don’t be so presumptuous. I know the ruling is legally incorrect. That doesn’t assure anybody that justice will eventually prevail, though.
You will just disagree and move on..
Disagreeing with you is required. You’re generally wrong.
Yeah, that is why he was held liable instead of guilty.
Correct. A bad ruling in the civil case. But not a conviction. And non prosecutor. You maybe aren’t grasping this.
Your opinion on that is irrelevant because you have already said if the appeals court substantiated Engeron rulings, you won't accept it.
Appeals courts can be mistaken too. That’s why the process entails maybe two or three appeals.
You have no stake. Either way, in your head, you are correct.
You have no stake. In our own ignorant head, you don’t see that you’re wrong.
You can't debate someone who has that mindset..
I can debate you despite your ongoing ignorance.
Have a good day.
You too.

Forum List

Back