Claiming "nobody" wants to confiscate guns is a lie

I don’t want to take all the guns, I just want to be the one to decide who should have one

Hate to tell you, but many on this board would not make the cut

They are admitting it. This dude is from DoD.

Hate to break it to you but every unit has it's own fruitcake and you found the one. And then you milked it for all it was worth to hint that ALL the Government is thinking this behind the doors.

The only weapon in question is the AR-15, not all the guns. The AR-15 is not any deadlier the first mag than anything else. But it's been culturized to the point where it's the weapon of choice for mass murder. When something becomes detrimental to the publics welfare, our Government not has the responsibility to remove it from most peoples hands but the duty to do so.

Notice, I am not saying an outright ban. Regulation is not a ban. It just requires the potential owner to fulfill extra steps to own it. It's now illegal to own a Mah Deuce (50 cal machine gun) but you are required to prove to your local cop agencies that you fulfill all the things that is required of you to own it. You want a Tank? Fill this out, store it properly without scaring the living hell out of your neighbors and it's yours. Just back the truck up.

The M1921 or Thompson Sub Machine Gun wasn't regulated because of the regular firearms owner. It was regulated because of the mass shooting. So they came up with the 1934 Fire Arms Act. And they didn't confiscate a single one from the law abiding. But they did toss a few criminals into jail if they were found with them.

So how about working to fix things instead of keeping churning out all the hate and fear.

I don’t want to take all the guns, I just want to be the one to decide who should have one

Careful there, ol buddy. That black truck may pull into your yard.

Careful there, ol buddy. That black truck may pull into your yard.
No Guns for You!
Next!

1713664364066.jpeg

Last edited:

Yes, we know: you want guns limited to the rich, the well-connected, police, and criminals.
Hate to break it to you but every unit has it's own fruitcake and you found the one. And then you milked it for all it was worth to hint that ALL the Government is thinking this behind the doors.

The only weapon in question is the AR-15, not all the guns. The AR-15 is not any deadlier the first mag than anything else. But it's been culturized to the point where it's the weapon of choice for mass murder. When something becomes detrimental to the publics welfare, our Government not has the responsibility to remove it from most peoples hands but the duty to do so.

Notice, I am not saying an outright ban. Regulation is not a ban. It just requires the potential owner to fulfill extra steps to own it. It's now illegal to own a Mah Deuce (50 cal machine gun) but you are required to prove to your local cop agencies that you fulfill all the things that is required of you to own it. You want a Tank? Fill this out, store it properly without scaring the living hell out of your neighbors and it's yours. Just back the truck up.

The M1921 or Thompson Sub Machine Gun wasn't regulated because of the regular firearms owner. It was regulated because of the mass shooting. So they came up with the 1934 Fire Arms Act. And they didn't confiscate a single one from the law abiding. But they did toss a few criminals into jail if they were found with them.

So how about working to fix things instead of keeping churning out all the hate and fear.
You have no interest in "fixing" anything.

The Federal Department of Gun Confiscation is setting up FEMA Camps to hold those who do not turn in their guns

1713665446903.jpeg

Yes, we know: you want guns limited to the rich, the well-connected, police, and criminals.

You have no interest in "fixing" anything.

I have stated what I believe would be a good moderate fix. But since I refuse total and unconditional surrender to you cupcakes, you say I am not interested in fixing anything. What you are saying is, YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE A TOASTER MUCH LESS A GUN.

Now, read what I typed, cupcake.

The Federal Department of Gun Confiscation is setting up FEMA Camps to hold those who do not turn in their guns

View attachment 935281
Jade Helm....

Or let's play this out with a modern plague....played out in real time..with cicadas...

Which is the real life manifestation of....yep..."The Last Of Us"...a friggin video game...

Jade Helm....

Or let's play this out with a modern plague....played out in real time..with cicadas...

Which is the real life manifestation of....yep..."The Last Of Us"...a friggin video game...

The three in the clip should be on Comedy Central.

California Colorado and Illinois ... beg to differ
Sensible gun control.

Tell me, has anyone sent you or have you heard of anyone that received a notice that they want your rifles, shotguns, or handguns?.......yeah me neither.
I am a law abiding gun owner. Not a psycho. I don't want just anybody to be able to purchase a semi-auto killing machine. :)

Forum List

Back