Watch President Peters...uh, President Biden smirk while his handlers kick the press out of a briefing

It's really sad when you immediately associate 'cackle' with our reigning VP and "smirk" with our reigning president.

I don't know why they ejected the press at the current summit at Camp David but I would guess they figured it would look bad to eject the more conservative press and allow the rest to stay maybe? Or maybe it's a common thing to not have the press present even though the three leaders are sitting side by side at the table which is customary for press conferences.

But maybe they broke after that and went to a more face to face meeting style to 'work things out and such.' The media ain't sayin' :)

He can’t answer questions. His mind is altered. This is a form of elder abuse.

What a country!!!
Do you have any background info on what happened?

Or is this actually the tipping point for Biden?

A big deal or just another Trump biased nothing-burger?

Joey is truly a despicable human being. We all know what he was up to. He was selling out America.
dkp5bm2fbvib1.jpg

Thank you for your comment. Believe it or not, I am actually going to pay you a compliment. See, I do not actually believe that you are as stupid as you pretend to be online. I even have my suspicions that you do not even believe the ridiculous nonsense you espouse to others on a regular basis. I know it is fun to act stupid and be snarky. Thanks to the advent of the internet you can now do this with little to no consequence.

A virtuous man, or woman, of honor knows that there are a number of things that must be collectively valued highly in order to maintain a civil society. These things consist of matters such as honesty, having a strong work ethic, being productive, and tolerance of diversity of opinions and ideas. Too many people today choose to live without virtue and a sense of honor. But it is our duty to seek a virtuous life if we are to effectively live in peace with one another. This requires, inter alia, education on a myriad of topics fueled by a natural curiosity and drive to better oneself and, therefore, society in general.

Such a heightened and enlightened consciousness cannot be found on the internet. Cyberspace is a dark, virtueless morass of social toxicity that is the antithesis to virtue. I acknowledge this, and I have some some time now. Therefore, I begrudge nobody their words and thoughts in the cyber world. I expect nothing from them. They are nothing, and they are of no consequence to me. Their value, if any, is what you choose it to be.

In order to stave off the inevitable nihilism associated with internet socializing, I choose to accept faith in the belief that nobody can really be as stupid and ignorant as you appear to be from the comments you publicly make. Most assuredly you are merely saying what you say in order to derive some sort of pleasure from a deviant fetish you harbor based on watching people respond to your bullshit.

I don't know? I do not watch any MSM or Obiden videos. I suppose he has the face of a person who knows the Vote will be rigged again (for him or his klan) and he knows he can do whatever he wants using our Nation as his personal treasure chest.//
He thinks it will be rigged... but this time will be very different... covid is over no one fears it anymore and swing states have reinstated their election laws....
Last election less than 50% of Trump voters made it to the polls... They will all go this time....

He thinks it will be rigged... but this time will be very different... covid is over no one fears it anymore and swing states have reinstated their election laws....
Last election less than 50% of Trump voters made it to the polls... They will all go this time....
...and a lot less people are going to find the motivation to go wait in line for hours to reelect this criminal dud of a president. Joe is in serious trouble.

Do you have any background info on what happened?

Or is this actually the tipping point for Biden?

A big deal or just another Trump biased nothing-burger?
What does dumb Don have to do with Joe’s dementia?

Not uniparty think again.

Forum List

Back