Watch President Trump and First Lady Melania board Air Force One and take off to Florida.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
With so many people in Washington DC that hate him....

It's probably a big party going on at the White House now.
@ 2:30

132318610_3389359661185787_6199736697102980720_n.jpg

What a sweet ride. Imagine being the pilot of that plane flying the POTUS around? That plane embodies the entire USA in it and you can run the country from there, and it has every resource of the military protecting it at all times. That's living.

I'd kill to be a fly on the wall to be able to hear what DJT really thinks and says about Biden. :smoke:

What a sweet ride. Imagine being the pilot of that plane flying the POTUS around? That plane embodies the entire USA in it and you can run the country from there, and it has every resource of the military protecting it at all times. That's living.

I'd kill to be a fly on the wall to be able to hear what DJT really thinks and says about Biden. :smoke:

If I were Trump, I'd have fly in my own private jet, knowing the ruthless folks who want him gone.

I guess a drowning man will hang on to anything he can touch, even it there is no way it will save him. Hold tight buddy. Nobody can say you went down without trying.
He's far from down yet.

I feel sorry for the news people who
have to lie or get fired.

I'd kill myself. A Dishonest journalist is like a firefighter who is also an arsonist.

I guess a drowning man will hang on to anything he can touch, even it there is no way it will save him. Hold tight buddy. Nobody can say you went down without trying.
He's far from down yet.

I feel sorry for the news people who
have to lie or get fired.

I'd kill myself. A Dishonest journalist is like a firefighter who is also an arsonist.

I know you've seen this before, but now would be a good time for you to watch it again and see if you can learn something you might have missed before.

I know you've seen this before, but now would be a good time for you to watch it again and see if you can learn something you might have missed before.

As if Biden is King Arthur.:71:

Biden can't string two sentences together without stuttering
much less act like a man on a mission.

As if Biden is King Arthur.:71:

Biden can't string two sentences together without stuttering
much less act like a man on a mission.

So that's all you got from that video? I guess that's why you are just another dumb Trump supporter.

Forum List

Back