🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WATCH: Project Veritas Films ‘Illegal Electioneering’ For Fetterman, Shapiro in Philadelphia

The entire state is one massive electioneering fraud.
1668040375777.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Ah...I see you are bringing out your sexual fantasies..............again.

Now that the election is over, time for serious coverage of

UnderwearGate

Is David dePape a MAGA?

looks like its time for McCarthy to be nominated as speaker of the gop controlled house and start conducting oversight hearings ... though the red wave wasnt as big as many hoped dems. just lost a huge buffer protecting them from legitimate oversight and hearings .... and the senate is still up for grabs ... but the House was the biggest prize on the ballots by far .. i wonder if the Bidens will be held in contempt when they refuse to obey the subpoena's they are about to get flooded with .

Last edited:
Republicans can actually lose because they suck. There was nothing fishy about what happened.

Oh yeah, nothing fishy about a brain damaged Lurch defeating a someone who can actually form coherent sentences.

I feel bad for Fetterman, but anyone who's being intellectually honest knows he should have dropped out back in May.

I won't be surprised one bit if the Democrat Governor in PA has him replaced before that seat's even warm.

Oh yeah, nothing fishy about a brain damaged Lurch defeating a someone who can actually form coherent sentences.

I feel bad for Fetterman, but anyone who's being intellectually honest knows he should have dropped out back in May.

I won't be surprised one bit if the Democrat Governor in PA has him replaced before that seat's even warm.
Fetterman had been Lt. Governor and people recover from strokes. Oz wasn't even from PA.

Forum List

Back