Watch This Feminist Go Ape Seeing a MAGA Hat

can't use the A** word --it's racist
nice haircut
......she's the perfect definition of IDIOT....and ''her '' friends love it hahahhahahhahahahhaha = they are IDIOTS also
....seriously, she has mental problems/can't think rationally/etc

I guess Andy Warhol was right. Everyone including that phony shaved head bimbo gets 15 minutes of fame. She probably rehearsed the scream for weeks. I guess she couldn't afford a Native American to play a drum behind her for a photo op..

I guess Andy Warhol was right. Everyone including that phony shaved head bimbo gets 15 minutes of fame. She probably rehearsed the scream for weeks. I guess she couldn't afford a Native American to play a drum behind her for a photo op..
I wonder what her parents are thinking. I’m sure it’s either a we don’t know her or they’re high fiving they have an insane daughter.

you are exactly right--psycho
jesus christ ---exactly what i meant by mental problem

these people like Rashida Tlaib are the [ foul ] mouthpieces of the left/etc
my freakin lord--this language in public.....it shows no control/no civility/HATE/mental/etc

I like the clips of Don saying mutherfuckers, grab them by the pussy and sons-a-bitches.

The Left are psychopaths.

Well,

SHE LET IT SLIP THE ENTIRE PARADIGM OF THE LEFT:

They believe it is better to operate in fear rather than facts.

They believe they should operate in emotion rather than facts.

Facts are not real.

Reason is not real.

The only thing real to the left are their FEELINGS and how you feel about things regardless of how they really are.

And the DNC cuckolds program their brains through the media told on how and what to feel.

That is the whole Left in a nutshell.

1902425.jpg

Forum List

Back