Watch this presser by Democrat Senators who toured the border facility. Look at how they spin the disaster

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

HOLY SHIT.....This is hilarious! They accuse the GOP of politicizing the border disaster. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

HOW DARE A POLITICIAN USE POLITICS.....DEMS ARE SHOCKED!

You gotta love how Omar said none of the illegals know who the President is. :rofl:

This is COMICAL. I encourage everyone to watch it.

Why does OMAR end every sentence with an UP emphasis....like every single fucking sentence she says is a question?

HOLY SHIT.....This is hilarious! They accuse the GOP of politicizing the border disaster. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You gotta love how Omar said none of the illegals know who the President is. :rofl:

Why does OMAR end every sentence with an UP emphasis....like every single fucking sentence she says is a question?

For her information, even the (P)resident doesn't know who he is.... :auiqs.jpg:

the entire Dem party and it's followers are aiding and abetting this human rights abuse and should all be brought to trial at The Hague.

This is horrible...just pure horror...party over the lives and well being of poor children...just said...

God they're annoying!

Omar should suggest that one marry their brother to help them get legal status.

Funny each of these Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats spoke of reuniting these illegal aliens with their families. Don't they realize that the parents are back in Nicagraqua, Guatemala. Honduras and Salvador....
This is all a hype that PM/DSA Democrats have been hung on the backs of American citizens....

Funny each of these Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats spoke of reuniting these illegal aliens with their families. Don't they realize that the parents are back in Nicagraqua, Guatemala. Honduras and Salvador....
This is all a hype that PM/DSA Democrats have been hung on the backs of American citizens....

I find it interesting that they also believe that whomever answers the phone at some number in their hat is actually blood family.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Leftists....THESE ARE YOUR REPRESENTATIVES IN CONGRESS.

Watch the video and comment on their presser.

Forum List

Back