WATCH: Trump Kills It In Poland...

Trump was an embarrassment. He Trashed this country and made Russia world leader.

Trump was an embarrassment. He Trashed this country and made Russia world leader.

Dat what duh CNN and NBC told ya? He was actually received very well in Poland. They get it. He delivered a great speech. Check it out.

The NWO Globalist Elites are still running the show, but they may be steadily losing their grip on power.

I watched the first 10 minutes. His reading from teleprompters made it drag but so far the content is good. I'm impressed that Lech Walesa was in attendance. I always considered Walesa's union leadership as being at the forefront of those that took down the Soviet Union. Also Trump's mention of what I think he referred to as the 3 C's peaked my interest. I hope to catch the rest of the video later.

On a side note: I wish the Poles didn't put the podium behind glass. I found it distracting and the separation cuts off a bit of Trump's connection with the audience. It also gives appearance that he's speaking from the bear enclosure at the zoo.

Forum List

Back