🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WATCH: Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson destroy CNN's Brian Stetler.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Watch Trump Spokeswoman Katrina Pierson annihilate the liberal media. This woman is a rock star in the making. Around 6:15 is the best part - Nails the lib puke on the media's slander on Trump in regards to Muslims cheering on 9/11.

BTW, she certainly is an EYE CATCHER if you know what I mean! Trump has excellent taste besides picking women that have WELL ABOVE the liberal IQ!

Wow. She humiliated him and made him look like the leftist hack job that he is.

Trump certainly has good taste. And if he becomes president we can look forward to women with both killer looks and killer instincts in his administration.

So much for the LIB claim that Trump "hates" women.
She craps bigger than any fucking LIB media talking head.
And they know it and they know she knows it.
She 'toyed' with the fuck-wit. See a smirk on her face?

Nice.
One of the things I like about the Donald is I think he would appoint/hire good people. I think he has the ability to actually listen.
I am anxious to see what his admin might look like!

Nice.
One of the things I like about the Donald is I think he would appoint/hire good people. I think he has the ability to actually listen.
I am anxious to see what his admin might look like!
Trump became a billionaire because he has a genius for identifying brilliance and excellence in people and hiring them.
He treats them with utmost respect. He doesn't micro-manage them. He lets them do the best job they can.
At the same time he doesn't take any bullshit from anyone.
This is the sort of President the country is pleading for.
Ask yourselves when the President is chosen who would Putin, the Chinese, ISIS, Iran's leaders, Mexico's President rather see in the Oval office? Hillary or Trump?
GOLD STAR!!!!!!!!!!!! You got the right answer!

Let's not forget the fact that he took over the Skating rink job in New York's Central Park and had it done 2 months ahead of time and with much less money than the City government spent on for over 6 or 7 years.

Forum List

Back